CHAPTER VIII: A+ FOR EFFORT LEO

A/N
Thank you guys so much for reading my book! This is my very first book on Wattpad, and I've had a lot of fun writing it. Sorry about that Bucky rant in CHAPTER VII: TALKS OF HERBS AND WHITE MEN. Bucky is my fav and he's in Wakanda and they're in Wakanda so why not? I'll try to control myself, but no promises. If you hate him 1) what are you doing here? And 2) sorry not sorry. But this part isn't about Buck so I'll limit myself to mentioning 'the broken white man Shuri is fixing.'
I'm sorry that I haven't updated for a while. I'm having major writer's block. I know the endpoint of Part I: Wakanda Nonsense is This?, but I am struggling getting from here to there. Luckily, I think there'll be like, what, 5 chapters left in this Part, so that's good.
Also, there are some small things about Infinity War in this. If you haven't seen it,
1) Get your butt to a movie theater and watch it
2) They aren't major spoilers, like saying 'Oh no ________ died!' It's more of a slight nod to what happened in the movie, like 'Footloose was never the best movie' or 'Gosh darn these bubbles.' People who have seen the movie get it, but it's not a huge deal in the movie.
Thank you for dealing with me and my slow writing!
💝fandomsandmusix

Hazel's POV

"Hold up Shuri! Where's the herb?" Leo shouted.

"Yeah it's a herb but it won't work long story short. But I have an idea!" Shuri said.

"Spill," Jason said.

"K, you know how the land in Wakanda was...enhanced...because of the vibranium?" Shuri said.

"Yeah, what about it?" Hedge said.

"Wait! You watch Marvel?" Frank said.

"I'm a middle aged satyr obsessed with military and fighting stuff! Of course I watch Marvel and DC!" Hedge retorted.

"Ugh. DC. Batman v Superman," Jason quietly mumbled. "Why haven't you said anything?"

"You and Valdez care about 1,000,000,000× more than I do," Hedge said.

"ANYWAY," Shuri said, "the vibranium gave the heart shaped herbs the power it has, so if there was a lot of vibranium in the ground under one spot, wouldn't that mean that there would be heart shaped herbs?"

"Yeah," Leo said. You could see the puzzle pieces clicking together in his head.

"And Hazel can find the vibranium!" Piper said.

"Exactly!" Shuri said. Shuri turned to Hazel. "Will you help us?"

Hazel thought for a moment. She'd love to help Shuri, Okoye, and T'Challa. But Percy, Annabeth, and both demigod camps needed her help too. She looked up at Frank. He was telling her through her eyes to follow her heart. Well, that was a big help!

"I, uh, I'll help," Hazel said, not really knowing what she was doing. "As long as I can do it fast. We need to get to Epirus-"

"To help Percabeth. Yes, we'll do this as fast as possible," Shuri said.

"Okay," Hazel said.

T'Challa walked in. "Shuri, didn't you say Ross was going to come today?"

"Everett Ross? Yes, IDK why though," Shuri said.

T'Challa sighed. Hazel leaned over to Leo and asked, "Who is Everett Ross?"

"He's in the CIA. He's a friend of Wakanda, but can't know every secret," Shuri said.

"She's talking about Barnes," Nico said.

"Why can't everyone be nice to him?!" Hazel exclaimed.