CHAPTER XVI: ROCK PAPER SCISSORS

Korg's POV

Korg sat contently on the ground next to his friends, Doug and Miek, when two more prisoners were shoved in. As everyone does when they first got there, the two humans slammed their bodies into the thick metal door, hoping to escape.

"Woah, woah, woah! Easy there. Hi, I'm Korg. As you can see, I'm made of rocks, but don't let that intimidate you. Nothing to worry about unless your made of scissors! Just a rock-paper-scissors joke for you. This is my friend Miek, and this is my friend Doug. I'm kinda the leader 'round here. What're your names?"

The blonde girl turned to Korg. "Um, I'm Annabeth. This is Percy." She pointed to the black haired boy.

Korg stood up. "Nice to meet you. I'll warn you now, if you run around the circle, it won't work. It's a freaky circle." Annabeth raised an eyebrow. "The only thing that makes sense here is that nothing makes sense."

"Sounds like our lives," Percy joked to Annabeth.

"How did you get here?" Korg asked.

"Um we were in a place called Tartarus-it's literally hell-and a tornado sucked us up to a pile of trash and um, Scrapper 142 got us," Annabeth explained.

"Oh, you gotta watch out for her. Asgardians are intense," Korg warned.

"We gotta get back and close the Doors of Death," Percy told Annabeth anxiously.

"Doors of Death? What are those freaky doors?" Korg asked.

"Uh, we needa close them so dead people don't come back to life and after that we need to save the planet from a psycho goddess," Percy explained.

"Wow, that's almost intense as Asgardians," Korg commented.

"Grandmaster said we could leave if we beat his champion," Annabeth said.

"Everyone who fights him dies, Annabeth," Korg warned.

"Yeah, it's the Hulk," Percy added.

"Well, we have to try. Luckily, we're demigods."

A/N
Sorry this one is short. I just wanted a Korg chapter. Do you like that I added Doug? I'm proud of that idea. Anyway, please vote and comment. Love ya!
💝Michelle