CHAPTER XXII: THIS ISN'T CAMP HALF-BLOOD, IS IT?

Grover's POV

Grover looked up and saw Tyson coming to him. "Hi Grover!" Tyson greeted.

"Hey Ty. What's going on?" Grover asked.

"Nothing really. What about you?" Tyson responded.

"Nothing other than worrying about Percy," Grover answered. "Even when he's in Tartarus, I can feel our empathetic bond, and I can tell when he's in danger. For a week or so it was really weird. It was...distant. I could barely connect with him. The little bits I got was a lot of danger. It's over now, but still..."

"That's scary. We need to find help Percy and Annabeth, but I dunno how," Tyson said.

"Same here bud. Same here."

Grover felt a few raindrops hit the top of his head. He looked up to see storm clouds gathering around the camp. Usually Zeus stopped storms from forming above Camp Half-Blood, but Grover supposed the King of Olympus was under stress because of the whole Greece versus Rome thing. He basically had Multiple Personality Disorder or Dissociative Identity Disorder, but it's worse. His Greek and Roman selves were fighting themselves. And the MPD or DID was amplified because of his godly status. So there was probably more things to worry about than keeping Camp Half-Blood nice and sunny.

Grover and Tyson conversed some more about Tartarus, the Seven, the Romans, and the Giant War as the rain intensified. "It's really pouring. We better head inside," Grover suggested.

"Or we could head over there," Tyson said, pointing to the beach.

Grover looked at where Tyson was pointing. Over there not a cloud was in sight, and demigods were happily strolling along the coast, knowing that soon they would once again fight in a war to save the world. Confused, Grover made a 360 degree turn, looking at the area surrounding the satyr and the cyclops. Everywhere else was rain free...

"Tyson, why is it only raining on us?" Grover asked. He realized that since he said the two of them needed shelter, the rain picked up even more, and wind was swirling around them in a tubular path.

The wind was so strong we couldn't leave the circle we were in, the eye of the storm. The eye for smaller and smaller until it practically didn't exist. Grover held on to Tyson for dear life, until it all stopped.

Grover opened his eyes, still holding on to Tyson. They were in a snow covered field that wasn't familiar. "Am I hallucinating Tyson? Because I swear we were not here before."

"I must be hallucinating too...," Tyson said.

It was snowy farmland surrounded by a white picket fence. Nearby was a cozy looking house covered in Christmas lights. "How-how did we get here? And why the lights? It's not even December!" Grover wondered aloud.

Tyson shrugged. The two of them walked to the house's front door. "We'll ask them where we are and see if we can get back to Camp Half-Blood somehow," Grover said and Tyson nodded.

Grover pressed the doorbell, and the duo awkwardly waited at the doorstep. Grover didn't know what he expected, but it wasn't this. Not the man from Percy's favorite movies. Not the origin of the nickname Percy has for the children of Apollo.

The white door was opened to reveal this man. "Hello kids? What can I do?"

"You, you're Clint!" Tyson said jovially.

"Yeah I am."

"Grover, he's an Avenger! He'll help us!"

"Okay, uh, um, Mr Barton? We're kinda lost in the timespace continuum...we need help."

A/N
I finally wrote something. It only took until 8:20 on Christmas Eve, but I did it! Sorry it's short, but I hope you enjoyed it! Sometime this week I'll post a Christmas special chapter because as you might've guessed, it's Christmas in the MCU during this part! Happy Holidays everyone!
🎄Michelle