CHAPTER XX: DISQUALIFIED AND SENTENCED TO DEATH...THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY!

Scrapper 142's POV

Scrapper 142 was sitting in her ship, watching the fight. The male Midgardian and the Grandmaster's champion, the Incredible Hulk. 142 already knew who was going to win. She had fought the Midgardians herself, and she knew they'd never defeat the Hulk.

She drank whatever she could get into her hands and watched. It was rather boring, honestly. The Son of Poseidon would never win. At least, that's what she thought.

She was glad they were fighting though. Either the Hulk would win and it would be the end of it, or Percy Jackson would win and he'd leave Sakaar. Either way, the two Midgardians would leave her life, and she wouldn't have to think about her past life again. Since they had told her about how their planet would be decimated by a goddess and how they knew her future, 142 couldn't stop thinking about that. Percy fighting meant that she didn't have to come to a decision.

Suddenly, it went out of control. 142 stood up and leaned across the edge of the ship to get a better look. Was that...water?

A huge beam of water was blasted into the Hulk, who was sent through the arena and breaking through the walls. The Grandmaster stood up too. His prize champion had just been defeated, but how? How did a teenage Midgardian blast the Hulk with water that seemingly came out of nowhere?

"What is this?" the Grandmaster said over the speakers. "How did you-?"

"We're not humans! We're demigods!" Percy shouted.

Suddenly, Percy sent the water into the door he came into the arena from. The water was under so much pressure that it was like a huge bullet and burst through the door. The other Midgardian, Annabeth Chase, came running through the door with a dagger in hand.

The Grandmaster lost his cool. "Demigods, what are you doing! You defeated my champion with an unfair advantage! The Hulk isn't part god!"

"And the other contenders aren't giant rage monsters!" Annabeth shouted. "Unfair advantage, I'd say!"

The Grandmaster turned to speak with the guards behind him. 142 knew what he was saying. He wanted to kill the demigods.

I'm that moment, 142 made a decision.

•••

Percy's POV

"Okay, I still won, so we should get our freedom!" Percy shouted at the Grandmaster.

"Percy, we've got a problem!" Annabeth said to him.

"Yeah, I know! Jeff Goldblum isn't letting us leave!" Percy responded.

"Yeah, he's not gonna let us live!" Annabeth said. "Look, his guards are starting to surround us!"

"Frick!" Percy said. "And we don't have a valkyrie to help us out!"

"Get ready to fight!"

"I'm always ready to fight."

"You're lying and you know it!"

Percy and Annabeth got into a combat stance as guards flooded the arena. Between Annabeth's dagger, Riptide, and the water Percy collected, they were dealing with the guards fairly well. But more kept coming.

"There's too many!" Annabeth shouted.

Percy ran to Annabeth and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Hold on!" Annabeth clung onto his torso. Percy directed the water to them and they stepped in it. Using his powers, Percy made the water come to their knees but not make them wet. Then, he made the water send them flying into the air. They landed outside the arena by five hundred yards. They walked out of the water and ran, Percy keeping the water with them.

•••

Scrapper 142's POV

Scrapper 142 knew what she had to do. She climbed behind the "wheel" of her ship and flew after the demigods. They were outside the arena and running as fast as they could. 142 flew close to the ground.

Percy looked behind him and saw her. "Crap, she's after us, Wise Girl!"

"Hold up, I'm making a plan, Seaweed Brain!" Annabeth answered.

They think I'm gonna bring them to the Grandmaster! 142 thought. She shook her head. How could she blame them? She was one of the Grandmaster's most trusted scrappers!

She accelerated the ship and for closer to the demigods. "Demigods! I mean you no harm! Get on!" They looked at each other, not sure what to do. "Hurry, before other scrappers come!"

With no other option, Percy and Annabeth jumped onto the ship. "142, come in 142. This is 128. Do you have visual?" her radio said.

"This is 142. I don't see any sight of the demigods. I'll alert you if that changes," 142 answered. She rose the ship's elevation and put the ship into autopilot.

"Why the change of heart?" Percy asked behind her.

"Never was a change of heart. I just finally made a decision," 142 explained.

A/N
Late again! Oh well, I'm at least doing it semi consistently, and I'm proud of myself for that. Please vote and comment. Love ya!
💞Michelle