The discussion

"Well when you put it like that," Beth says as she stands next to me, "I may not have smoke coming out of my hands or the ability to change shape and whatever but I make up for my knowledge" she says to us all, Conner joins in and the others all follow.

"I'm glade to see that we have our own army now" I say to them as Conner takes Gemini into his arms and hugs her tightly "Now, we need a plan of attack" I say to them as we start throwing around ideas. We all discuss how we're going to defeat the demon's but I didn't even recognize that James wasn't in the circle, I excuse myself and find him outside standing by the tree with his hands in his pockets and back facing the house.

"James?" I ask as I cautiously walk towards him, his head comes up and he turns around his eyes electrical blue, I take a deep breath and take a step forward.

"I um, I never got around to thanking you for saving me" I say to him his eyes turn the dimmer blue and he sighs looking to the ground.

"Right, well I think I should be the one to thank you" he says to me, I tilt my head a little and move to the swing sitting down on it.

"Care to evaluate?" I ask him making a small smile play on his lips.

"For a lot of things, for letting me come back out for a start, and for . . . For never giving up on me even though I gave up on you" he says as his eyes stay on the ground, he closes them and takes in a deep breath holding it for a second before sighing.

"I'm sorry about everything that I've done to you, and I know that no matter how many times I apologies you're never going to be able to forgive me" he says, I frown a little and think about his words carefully before I choose mine.

"But I just want you to know that even if I'm not your mate, I'll always take a bullet for you" he says, I stand up looking at him and taking his hand.

"Don't say that okay? You're acting like you're about to die or you've dropped some precious plate on the floor without cleaning it up," I say to him he looks down at me and parts his lips to breath in.

"I think that you and Conner should be together," he says taking me by surprise.

"What do you mean?"

"I can never get you to look at me the way to do with Conner, and he's already acting like a dad to your daughter, I could never do that" he says to me, it made sense on what he's saying though I didn't want to agree I can't help but easily picture Gemini, Conner and I all together living happily.

"I just want what's best for you"

"Best for me? James to be honest you're everything I've ever looked for in a guy, coming to terms with the fact that I'm way out of your league but you still keep trying, and the fact that you're willing to go through literal hell for me just to save my ass . . . I hate to break it to you James but you're going to be stuck with me for a little while" I say to him making him smile a little, I widen my smile and hug him tightly.

"You're willing to sacrifice the fact that we'll always have a connection to each other just for me to be happy, no one has ever done that for me James, so thank you" I say to him as I part and look up at him, I take his hand and lead him back into the house where we all continue to discuss.