Family reunion

"Mum's dead"

"No she isn't only that form of her is, she is a Goddess, she changes form every one hundred years" Lucifer says, I feel my head go light as I sit down before I faint again.

"Where is she?"

"I don't know, sometimes I can sense her but I need to wait for a full moon to do so, until then it's only to deal with your friends and convincing them that their Goddess is the evil one not me," he says to us.

"Wait, I think that I might know who may be able to help," I say as I look at them with a smile on my face.

"Michael" I state to them, Lucifer furrows his eyebrows for a moment and shakes his head.

"As much as I love my brother, he's a big bag of dicks"

"He's helped me when I needed it, if it weren't for him I'd be dead" I say to him.

"Impossible, you can't die you're the offspring of the most powerful Goddess and an Archangel, you're practically immortal" he says to me, I tilt my head a little and turn to Beth.

"Well if that doesn't make this ten times better," she says to us, "I think that I may be able to get Michael, he's an angel which means that he can be summoned like demons" Beth says as she sits down at the desk, we follow her as she opens up her laptop a bunch of websites and old scriptures of angel summoning's.

"Here" she says as she prints off a sheet, "We need a couple of things but the rest are stuff that's at mine" she says to us as she drags us outside and towards her car. She shoves us into the back as we drive to her large home.

"Parent's are off so we have the house to ourselves" she says to us as we jump out, Beth runs off towards the door and opens the large white doors. Lucifer and I turn to each other and I shrug my shoulders when he asks if she's okay.

"Come on!" She shouts as us, we walk into the house and I feel a tense force on my shoulders, she walks over to a painting and lifts it to the side, a switch is under it as she turns it off, the force lifts and I look at my hands.

"What was that?"

"A barrier, it prevents dark forces from entering the house"

"Not really, only the devil" Lucifer says as he walks into the house, I turn to him and he looks at me, "You're only half of me" he reassures me with a hand on my shoulder. We run around the house finding the ingredients as Lucifer travels the literal globe to find the rest.

"How?" I ask him as he comes back with artifacts from Egypt, Greece and other places.

"Teleportation, I can teach you," he says to me as he puts a hand on my head and smiles to me, he puts the artifacts down as he watches Beth create the spell.

"Stand back it'll be powerful" she says as she throws something in and hides behind me, a loud flash shines in front of us as I raise my arm to protect my eyes, I squint and see an outline of large wings and a body. The flash disappears and I see Michael, his orange eyes look at me, and a small smile carves itself onto his face.

"Child" he says, I smile and run to him embracing his warm feel.