School reunions and Family drama's

A month in and school is stressful, people are telling me that I am lucky to survive out there in the woods, turns out Conner and Ronny told the school that I was in the hospital from hypothermia as I was attacked by a pack of animals, making it seem as realistic as possible. At the moment I've been more and more protective when girls would talk to Conner, and Sam would help me as well, Conner knows that Sam is my friend so he doesn't say anything about him not being able to hang out with me.

"Sam is gonna take me shopping I'll be back later today" I say to Conner as he lays on his bed, my belly is large considering the fact that I only have two months left.

"Okay, just be safe"

"I know, I'll be back as soon as we're done" I say to him as I kiss his cheek and walk out of the room and down the stairs, Sam is talking to Ronny, the Parkers are all cool with Sam being here though he's a vampire they trust him enough to let him in the house.

"Come on"

"There she is! Mum of the year!" Sam jokes, I smile and kiss Ronny's head as I walk out the door with Sam, he takes my hand and opens the door for me, I get in and he closes the door running over to his side and getting in, we drive off to the mall jamming out to music. The mall was packed as we walk around with bags of clothes, getting baby gear for the little guy or girl.

"So James? Does he know?"

"I haven't seen him since I found out, it kind of hurts though, the bond thing?" I say to him as I hold out a little onesie that had a little raccoon on the front of it.

"Cute" he says as we put it in the basket and walk around, Sam has an arm around my shoulders as we walk around more, we buy food, clothes and soon enough we head home.

"Stay safe kiddo"

"I'm not that young"

"Well to me you are, I mean I'm a couple hundred years old" he says to me, I frown and smile as he shows off his fangs, I'm not afraid of them as he kisses my hand and gets back into his car, I wave goodbye to him as he zooms off down the street. I walk into the house, I see Conner standing in the living room with someone else, my heartbeat races when they turn around.

"James?" I say as a few tears spring up in my eyes.

"I've got some news, we found the men that attacked you, one of them is still alive the others are burnt to a crisp, know anything about that?" he asks me.

"I mean all I know is the one that did this to me is dead from being burnt on the fire"

"Anything else?"

"No, I don't even know where they took me, or who saved me just a pair of eyes" I say to them, James walks over to me and hugs me his hands forcing my head to go face first into his chest as I wrap my arms around him.

"We'll find the other one who's still alive, hang on, in there" he says to me, he turns back to Conner and says something to him through the link that they shared with each other before walking out of the house.

"What did he tell you?"

"Don't let you out of my sight till then" he says to me, I nod my head as he smiles and helps me with the bags and takes them into the room, we fall onto the bed and I rest my head on his stomach as he runs his fingers through my hair, we talk about the kid and what will happen before I fall asleep. I wake up to feeling sick, I get up and run to the bathroom vomiting in the toilet, Conner comes in and holds my hair back and starts to freak out.

"Oh my god what's going on? Why are you vomiting! Stop vomiting!" he says freaking out, he calls for Kelly and she races into the bathroom, helping me up once I stop, Conner flushes the toilet as I sit on Conner's bed with Kelly next to me.

"What's going on with her mum?" Conner asks frantic as his wolf comes out, he's been coming out ever since I told him about the pregnancy.

"It's nothing serious dear, just some morning sickness from the baby she's okay" Kelly says to Conner calming him as I groan holding onto my belly.

"It feels more then just some morning sickness"

"It's your first time being a mum, don't worry sweat heart I went through the same thing with Conner" she says to me as I smile and laugh a little groaning when I do.

"It feels like its trying to spread itself out" I say as I sit up taking in a deep breath, Kelly smiles and kisses my forehead, Conner takes her place once she leaves the room.

"It's just because it's a wolf, and the blood moon coming up soon enough"

"I'm scared Parker I don't want this kid to die" I say to him, he kisses my forehead and puts a hand on my stomach.

"Have a shower okay? You'll feel better when we get some food inside of you" he says to me as I nod my head, I grab some clothes and he hands me a jumper, I walk into the bathroom and close the door behind me, stripping off my clothes I look in the mirror, this kid is draining me my eyes are all sunken in and my lips aren't as full as they used to be. The warm water hits my back as I feel the child move around, I put a hand on my stomach and smile when I feel it kick, coming to think of it I didn't have a name for it, and I do feel bad having to call the kid 'it' all the time.

"Little Miles" I say, Miles was my uncles name when he was around, I get out of the shower and dry myself off putting on the clothes, I walk out and see Conner putting on a shirt, I freeze when I see the bite mark on his side again, it was so detailed in it, you could see where the fangs sunk right in.