There is never not a time for homework

"What are you doing? Now's really not the time to be doing homework" he sasses to me as I pull out a massive file with papers all through it.

"I've heard of that name before you dipshit" I say to him as I turn to D and find the name.

"There" I say pointing to the Demon section in my notes, he takes it and sits down looking through the pages that I have on him.

"If he's out of Hell," he says to the others and I, making us all really concerned.

"Then who else got out?" he says looking up and landing his eyes straight on Justin.

"I'll call my grand father he'd know what to do"

"He's still alive?"

"He's in his eighties he's not dead" he snaps back at me before running off with his phone in his hand.

"Who is the demon? What is he?"

"He's got one nasty streak, he lives in woodlands and poses as an archer or hunter, he's got horns that surround him and sound whenever he's near, supposedly he's been around since the fifteenth century but some angel sent his burning ass back to hell, and now if he's out? Imagine what else is," I say to them looking at Carman and seeing her face all scrunched up in pain.

"We need to find out where that portal is and fast, because if it's open then all sorts of demons and other evil things can come flying back out of there" Conner says to us, he sends a word out to all the packs in the city and the surrounding ones and the others all do the same, if Demon's are out then we've got a serious problem on our hands.

"We need to go Beth, Kelly will look after Gemini but we need to leave now" Conner says to me as I drop my files taking one more look inside the house to see all the guys and girls in there making sure that Carman is okay, Conner shifts and we run into the woods trying to find anything, he locks onto her sent and howls once he's caught something, I grip onto his fur tightly while he jumps over fallen trees and runs through rivers splashing the crystal clear water all over his brown fur. We keep going till it starts to get dark he didn't want to give up and I knew that he is hurting on the inside from this, we all are.