Chapter One: Spilled Coffee and New Friends

Hey guys! It's Extraordinharry1Dluv and this is my first story! And by the way, the girl on the side is Isabel. Sooooo, enjoy!

*******************************************************************

"I know Jeff. I'll be at your apartment as soon as I can. I'm just finishing up at the mall." I said to my boyfriend on the phone.

"Okay, but you better not be late." He said angrily. Yes, he could be a bit controlling, possessive, jealous, you name it. I was planning to break up with him tonight.

"Fine. I'll see you soon. Bye." I said and hung up. I looked up from my phone just in time to see a cup of Starbucks coffee spilled all over my brand new, white crocheted TOMS.

"Oh CRAP! These are brand new!" I exclaimed. I had just bought these about two days ago. I looked up from my ruined, now brown, TOMS to see a very cute boy with brown, curly hair and shocking blue-green eyes. He was standing with four other boys.  

“Sorry love. I didn’t see you coming.” He replied, looking a bit shocked. Wait a second, these boys looked very familiar. Oh, they were One Direction. I know most people might be shocked that I didn’t fall to my knees and kiss their feet, but I never listened to their music. I was more of a “The Wanted” fan girl.

“Hello? Are you there beautiful?” Asked the boy in stripes. He was also wearing a pair of TOMS. They were looking at me weirdly. I must have been thinking too hard.

“Um, yeah. Sorry.” I said, a bit embarrassed.

“Can we buy you a new pair of shoes?” Asked the boy in plaid.

“No, that’s alright. I really have to hurry up and leave.” I replied.

“Why?” the blond boy with a pretzel stuffed in his mouth asked.

“I just have to go meet my boyfriend.” I answered.

“Oh.” The curly haired boy said, a bit disappointed. What? I didn’t even know his name. Why was he disappointed that I had a boyfriend?

“Yeah, so if I could just leave…” I said, trying to duck past them.

“Wait!” The boy in the stripes said. “Could we have your phone number, love?”

“Uh, okay. Sure.” I gave him my phone and he put in his information. He passed around the phone. After they were done, he returned it to me.

“Sorry, but I don’t even know your names. I’m Isabel, by the way.” I said, sticking my hand out.

“I’m Harry.” The boy with the curly hair said to me. He smiled cheekily and winked. He shook my hand.

“Liam.” The boy in the plaid said. He shook my hand also.

“Hi, I’m Niall.” The blonde one said in a thick Irish accent.

“I’m Zayn.” Said the boy with the quiff hairstyle. He seemed very quiet and shy. He also had a few tattoos. He was extremely cute. We locked eyes and I melted looking into his chocolate brown eyes. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Harry glaring at Zayn. What is with this guy?

“And I’m Louis!” The boy in stripes interrupted, enveloping me in a bear hug. Wow, he was friendly.

“Louis-can’t-BREATH.” I gasped. He had a really firm grip. He let go suddenly and I gasped for breath.

“Sorry about that babe. I just love making new friends.” He exclaimed with a huge smile. I smiled back. His happiness was contagious.

“Ok, it was really nice meeting you guys, but I really have to go and buy new TOMS.”

“Don’t worry, we’ll pay for them.” Liam said.

“No, really it’s not a prob-” I said.

“We’ve got it!” said Niall. I sighed in defeat and walked next to them on the way to the TOM store.