Chapter Twenty Nine: Lunch

Hey guys! This is really short, but I have to go to bed! I probably won't be able to upload as often because I go back to school on Tuesday, so I'll try to upload at least every other day. Enjoy the chapter! xxxxx

***********************************************************************************************************************

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing. I turned over, grabbed it off the table, and saw a text from Liam.

It read “Do you guys want to meet us for lunch? We’re going to eat in the hotel restaurant.” I checked my phone and saw that it was already 12pm.

I typed back “Sure, just give us fifteen minutes.” I pressed send and turned back over to face Harry, who had his arms wrapped around my waist.

“Harry, wake up.” I whispered. He didn’t respond so I shook his shoulder a bit. He still didn’t respond, so I leant in a kissed him gently on his lips. His eyes opened and I pulled away.

“I could get used to being woken up like that.” he said and smirked cheekily. I smiled at him.

“Happy birthday.” I said and kissed him again. I pulled away before he could deepen it and hopped out of bed. I quickly threw on my pajamas and walked over to my suitcase to pick out an outfit.

“The boys are going to eat in the hotel restaurant. Do you want to meet them in fifteen minutes?” I asked while choosing a casual white dress, navy blazer, and navy TOMS.

“Sure.” said Harry. I walked into the bathroom to get ready. I quickly brush my hair, brushed my teeth, and put on some natural makeup. I walked out of the bathroom and was pinned against a wall.

“Harry, we have to get ready to leave.” I said as he started to kiss me. He ignored me and kissed my lips. He pulled me in by my waist and ran his tongue across my bottom lip. I opened and we kissed for a few minutes. Finally, I pulled away and while resting my forehead on his, I said, “We have to leave in five minutes.” He grinned.

“I can be ready in three.” Harry said and went into the bathroom to get ready. I went over to my suitcase and pulled on my clothes. After grabbing my purse, Harry walked out of the bathroom, quickly threw on some jeans and a Mick Jagger shirt, and we walked to the elevator.

After arriving at the hotel’s restaurant, we quickly located the boys and Eleanor and sat down at their table.

“What took you two so long?” asked Louis while waggling his eyebrows. I blushed and Eleanor smacked his arm.

“Leave them alone, Louis.” she scolded and he kissed her cheek.

“Anything for you, love.” Louis replied. I mentally ‘aw’ed at their exchange. Soon enough, a waiter in a white button down, black pants, and a black tie came over. He looked about twenty years old, had light brown straight hair, and blue eyes.

“Are you ready to order?” he asked, his eyes on me. Everyone ordered their drinks and he wrote them down.

“I’ll be right back with that.” the waiter said and winked at me before walking away.

“What was that?” growled Harry, glaring at the waiter’s retreating back. I took Harry’s hand in mine.

“It was probably nothing. Don’t worry about it, Haz.” I told him. The waiter returned after a few minutes and handed out drinks. He reached over me and as he pulled his hand back, he brushed my shoulder.

“Sorry about that, love.” he said while smiling at me.

“Listen, you little-” Harry started angrily. I cut him off.

“Harry, stop.” I said.

“Git.” Harry muttered under his breath.

“Are you ready to order your meals?” asked the waiter. All of us ordered food and it was promptly brought to us. We all ate our meals while chatting about plans for tonight. We decided to go to a club after we had dinner later tonight. We finished our food and the waiter brought the check over. We all chipped in money and before the waiter left with the money, he tossed a piece of paper on the table.

“Call me if you ever get tired of this prick.” he said. Harry pushed his chair back and stood up, but I grabbed his hand and yanked him back down.

“Let’s just go.” I said to him. I picked up the piece of paper and handed it back to the waiter.

“Thanks, but I’m not interested.” I told the waiter and we walked out of the restaurant.