Chapter Seven: Starbucks and Cold Pizzas

Hey guys! I've been updating a lot lately! Sooo, enjoy the chappies!

*******************************************************************

“Harry, why did you tell that girl we were dating?” I asked.

“Because.” He said cheekily.

“Because why?” I pushed.

“Would you?” He suddenly asked, looking at me while we were at a stoplight.

“Wait, what?” I asked, utterly stunned.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” He asked again.

“Harry, I just met you.” I replied.

“You didn’t answer my question.” He pressed.

“We should probably go on a date first.” I said.

“Okay. Let’s go on one now.” He said and turned the car into a Starbucks parking lot.

“Uh, okay.” I said. I laughed at his impulsiveness. We walked up to the door and Harry held my hand again.

“Wouldn’t want you to slip.” He said, winking. I just blushed and went inside. We both walked up to the counter hand in hand. The barista guy turned around and I quickly recognized him.

“Isabel!” He said excitedly.

“Hey Jacob!” I said. I leaned over the counter and hugged him. “This is Harry.” I looked over and Jacob was looking at Harry with dislike in his features. Harry was returning the look.

“Is this the jerk from last night?” asked Jacob angrily.

“No! Of course not. The other guy was Jeff.” I explained. “This is the guy who helped me last night.” I said to Harry. Harry still looked annoyed and I took his hand and squeezed it. “Calm down.” I whispered.

“What will you two have?” asked Jacob. I ordered and hot chocolate and Harry did the same. We got our drinks and sat at a small table. We drank our hot chocolates in silence for a couple minutes.

“So, now that we’ve been on a date, will you be my girlfriend?” asked Harry. I sipped on my hot chocolate, considering his offer.

“Well, I don’t know.” I said, making him nervous. “Of course!” I finally replied. He smiled in relief and we got up from the table to throw our drinks away. As we walked out the door, he grabbed my hand again. Then he opened my car door.

“Crap! We forgot that we had the pizzas!” I exclaimed looking at the now cold pizzas. We drove home in a hurry so we could throw them in the oven again.