Chapter Forty: A Photo Shoot Gone Wrong

Two weeks later, it was Valentine’s Day. But, instead of spending the day alone with Harry around Paris, the boys had to go to a photo shoot and later had a concert. I was a bit disappointed, but I knew that the boys’ work had to come first.

“Belle, love, would you like to come to the photo shoot?” Harry asked me while he buttoned up his white button down shirt. Since I would only be sitting around the hotel room in Paris all day if I didn’t, I decided to tag along.

“Sure. I’d love to.” I told him and kissed his cheek. He tried to lean in to kiss my lips, but I ducked away and went to find my shoes. I finally found the ones I was looking for a pulled the tall black UGG boots over my white skinny jeans. I was also wearing an oversized black sweater and pink tank top underneath. For my hair, I had simply curled it and left my makeup au natural. When we were all ready to go, we met Paul in the elevator and headed to the photo shoot.

“Thank goodness you’re here!” exclaimed a frantic looking man when we arrived. “Our model for the photo shoot just quit and we don’t have anyone to replace her!”

I felt seven pairs of eyes land on me.

“No way. I have no idea how to model!” I said to their stares.

“You would be perfect! There is already a relationship between you and all of the boys!” Paul replied.

“You would be très magnifique!” the man cried. The boys started pleading and begging.

“Alright.” I sighed. They cheered and wrapped me in a hug before I was whisked away to get changed and made up.

“Okay, this photo shoot is basically you posing with each boy individually. You will be wearing the girl version of their signature outfits. The main aspect of the shoot is for you to seem like their ideal girlfriend, so seem in love. Got it?” explained the photographer whilst I got changed into Niall’s outfit.

“Got it.” I replied. I was quickly finished and looked in the mirror. For Niall’s outfit, I wore a simple pink “Free Hugs” T-Shirt, some white skinny jeans, pink Supras that matched the shirt, and had my hair in a high ponytail, which was slightly curled. My makeup consisted of light foundation, champagne pink shimmery eye shadow, light pink lipstick, and mascara. It was innocent and totally Niall. Stepping out of the room, I was led down the hall to the room where we would be shooting.

There was a white backdrop and a lot of lights around. I quickly located Niall and walked over to him. He was wearing a light blue “Free Hugs” T-Shirt, white jeans, and blue Supras. Basically the boy version of my outfit.

“You look cute when you’re dressed like me.” he said once he looked over my outfit. I laughed and the photographer started directing us.

“Alright, you’re in love, you’re happy, GO!” he shouted, making me jump a little. We got into positions, but it seemed a bit awkward. I was standing with my hands in his and we were staring into each other’s eyes.

“This isn’t working. Let’s try something else!” the photographer said after a few shots. He reached over and turned on the stereo. Loud, pumping music began pouring out of the speakers and we started laughing as we danced together. Niall had ahold of my hands and we were spinning and twirling to the beat. After a few shots, the photographer decided that he had enough shots.

“Okay, we have a lot of good shots, we just need one of you kissing her cheek.” the photographer demanded. Niall looked at me for permission and I nodded so he leant down and pressed his lips to my cheek. I blushed and smiled, while looking down. I saw a flash and we were finished.

“Perfect!” the photographer called. I was directed away to change into the next boy’s outfit. When I got to the dressing room, I saw Liam’s outfit laid out. I slipped into the khaki shorts and a plaid flannel shirt hanging open to reveal a white tank top. The sleeves were rolled up and on my feet, I wore simple black Converse. My makeup was all natural, with some rosy cheeks and light pink lip gloss. My hair was left down and straightened. I was finished, so I walked down the hall, back into the shooting room.