Chapter Fifteen: A Brawl Between Friends

Sorry about the short upload! I think I'll write another chapter today and upload it. Enjoy the chapter and comment. I love reading your comments and comment if you want Isabel to be with Zayn or Harry. Also, fan and vote!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

************************************************************************************************************

Harry’s POV

I walked back to the waiting room to get the boys. They all stood up. “Zayn, can we talk?” I practically growled. He nodded and the boys continued on to Isabel’s room. I walked out and he trailed behind me. We walked up to the roof for privacy. When we finally arrived, I stopped and spun around.

“Why?” I spat.

He looked down. “I don’t know.” he mumbled. I glared at him.

“You knew we’re dating. Why would you kiss her?” I asked, my voice trembling in anger.

“You don’t deserve her!” Zayn yelled at me. “It’s your fault she’s in here!”

I took a step forward. “She is going out with ME, not you. LEAVE HER ALONE.” I yelled at him.

“That could change at any time!” shouted Zayn.

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?” I bellowed. “Are you trying to steal my girlfriend?!?!?”

Zayn started walking away and I grabbed his arm. He turned around and I swung my fist, making contact with his jaw. He staggered away clutching his face and came back at me. He hit me in the nose and soon enough, we were wrestling on the hospital roof. The roof door swung open and Louis ran towards us. He pulled us off of each other and we got up, breathing heavily with fury in our eyes. I realized my nose was trickling blood and Zayn’s jaw was turning purple.

“What the bloody hell is wrong with you two?” screamed Louis. “You two are as close as brothers and you are letting a girl ruin it!”

“It’s not just a girl!” We both yelled back at him. I glared at Zayn and he shut up.

“She is MY girlfriend. I love her.” I stated. Zayn looked enraged and stormed back into the hospital.

“By the way, Isabel is waiting for you.” Louis said with a disapproving glace and followed Zayn.

I looked over the edge at the glowing city. It was beautiful and that reminded me of Isabel. She’s going to hate me for hurting Zayn. I knew that she didn’t like him and I trusted her. It was Zayn I worried about. That thought made me uneasy so I rushed back to Isabel’s hospital room. If Zayn tried anything…  I didn’t want to finish that thought.