Chapter Fourteen: A Confession

Hey, guys! Sorry about the cliffhanger on the last chapter, but it made you want more, didn't it? Haha well anyway, have fun reading! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

************************************************************************************************************

Harry’s POV

“Isabel is going to be fine. She hasn’t woken up yet because we gave her anesthesia gas while we sewed up the gash in her head. She should be waking up in the next few hours, so you can go see her now. After she wakes we will keep her overnight for observation.” the doctor explained. We all sighed in relief and followed him to Isabel’s room. When we got to the room, I looked at Isabel and I was shocked. The usual healthy, beautiful, funny girl was replaced by a still, pale, and fragile figure.

 I hastened over to the bed and sat in the chair besides it. Gently, I held her tiny hand in both of mine. I could feel her pulse and knew she would wake up soon, but that thought didn’t take away any of the fear I had. The boys realized I needed some time alone with her and they walked out. As soon as the door closed, I lay my head on our hands and let out a tear. “I’m so sorry I let this happen Isabel.” I whispered. “If I hadn’t gotten mad, then maybe you wouldn’t have gone to Jacob and he wouldn’t have done this to you. I’m so, so sorry Isabel. Please wake up soon. I-I love you.” I finished and all of a sudden, I felt a hand in my hair. I picked my head up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isabel’s POV

Ugh, my head. I thought. I tried to open my eyes but they were too heavy. Instead, I kept them closed and heard someone enter the room. Soon, I felt two warm hands holding my hand and the door closing again. Then, I heard someone talking and felt wetness on my hand.

“I’m so sorry I let this happen Isabel.” the voice murmured. Their voice was unrecognizable as it was muffled in the blankets.

Who was that? I wondered. Then, they spoke again.

“If I hadn’t gotten mad, then maybe you wouldn’t have gone to Jacob and he wouldn’t have done this to you.” They said woefully.

It was Harry! He had saved me! I thought excitedly as memories of being driven to the hospital came flooding back.

“I’m so, so sorry Isabel. Please wake up soon. I-I love you.” Harry stated. I moved my hand and brushed his curls away from his face. He looked up in shock and joy.

“What were you saying?” I asked with a smile on my face. He didn’t respond. Instead, he kissed my lips gently and passionately. The kiss was filled with happiness and relief. When we pulled apart, I looked at him.

“By the way, I love you, too.” I told him. His face broke into a huge grin and we kissed again. I wished it would never end.

Unfortunately, it had to end soon, because the doctor strode into the room. We pulled apart while blushing and the doctor checked my stitches in my scalp.

“It seems like you are fine for the moment, but we should keep you overnight to make sure this isn’t a concussion.” The doctor stated. We nodded and he briskly left the room. We smiled at each other and laughed.

“I’ll go tell the boys that you are up.” Harry said while standing. I grabbed his hand and pulled him down to my level. I kissed his lips one last time and he smiled and went to get Liam, Louis, Niall, and Zayn. I closed my eyes and rested before I heard the door open. I opened my eyes and saw Liam, Louis and Niall.

“Where are Harry and Zayn?” I asked.

“I think they went outside to talk. I didn’t want to ask because Harry looked quite mad.” Niall said. I shot up in the bed and instantly fell backwards from the head rush. The boys looked at me as if I were mad.

“Harry is going to hurt Zayn!” I exclaimed while panicking. I tried to get up again but Liam pushed me back.

“You need to rest. And why would Harry hurt Zayn?” Liam asked.

“No time to explain, but long story short, Zayn kissed me and I told Harry and Harry’s mad. That’s why I stormed out yesterday.” I told them. The boys looked at each other nervously.

“I’ll go find them.” said Louis. He rushed out of the room to find them. Harry, don’t do anything stupid. I thought.