Chapter Two: New Shoes and Goosebumps

Second chapter! Comment below if you think Isabel should date Zayn or Harry OR any other boys!

************************************************************************************************************

When we got to the TOMS store, Louis, Niall, and Liam walked into the store. Zayn stayed behind and opened the door for me. Harry was behind me and walked in, scowling, after Zayn. When we entered, the store owner let out a small squeak and locked the door behind us.

“It’s for security purposes.” Harry whispered in my ear. His breath sent a shiver down my spine and I blushed. I nodded and went to look at TOMS. I quickly spotted the white crocheted shoes that I owned before they were ruined and ran over to them. I smiled with relief and brought them over to Zayn.

“I found them!” I exclaimed happily. The shoes were grabbed out of my hands and Harry said “I got it babe.” He winked and walked to the counter. I followed him and the rest of the boys apart from Louis. Louis was following with five boxes of TOMS.

“Oh my gosh Louis! Why on earth do you need five pairs of TOMS?” I asked.

“Isabel, I need every color to match every outfit!” He replied, as if this made all the sense in the world. I let it go and turned back to the counter as the woman was bagging my purchases.

“Thank you so much for buying me shoes, Harry.” I said and gave him a quick hug.

“Oh course. I spilled coffee all over them anyway.” He answered, grinning widely.

“Right.” I replied. I looked at my phone and gasped. “Oh my gosh, I have to go! It’s already 6:30! I was supposed to be at Jeff’s at 6:00!” I panicked and quickly hurried away.

“It was great meeting you, love!” shouted Louis. I turned and waved and continued running. Jeff was going to be so mad. I dreaded arriving at his apartment.