Epilogue

“Mummy! Edward is eating chocolate before dinner again!” Darcy yelled to me. She ran around the corner, her brown curls bouncing, and tried to pull me out of my chair. I stood up and followed the energetic four year old to her two year old brother, Edward, who was sitting on the floor, covered in melted chocolate.

“Edward, who gave you the chocolate?” I asked, leaning down to look in his green eyes. He smiled, showing his little teeth.

“Daddy!” he exclaimed, pointing to Harry, who had just stepped out from around the corner with a guilty look on his face.

“Ed, I thought that was going to be our little secret!” Harry cried playfully and Edward burst into giggles. I was just about to reprimand Harry when the doorbell rang.

“Saved by the bell.” I muttered with a grin before going to open the door. In ran Taylor, followed by Liam and Danielle.

“Uncle Hazza!” shouted Taylor, who was now five, with a smile. She ran forwards and latched onto Harry’s legs.

“Tay Tay!” Harry exclaimed, scooping her up. “You’ve gotten so big!” Harry spun her around and she giggled. The doorbell rung once again and I opened it to reveal Louis and Eleanor, along with Zayn and Perrie. Perrie was from Little Mix, and I must say, Zayn and her had gotten along smashingly. We all hugged each other and sat on the couch, waiting for Niall to arrive.

After chatting for about ten minutes, Niall finally showed up with his wife, Rose. Rose was now five months pregnant and they were both ecstatic for their new bundle of joy to arrive. I had some news that I wanted to say over dinner.

I led everyone to the dining room and after serving up meals, I grabbed Harry’s hand.

“We have something to tell you guys.” Harry said, beaming. The others looked expectantly up at us.

“I’m pregnant!” I exclaimed and everyone cheered.         

“Name it Louis this time!” demanded Louis and we all laughed. Dinner continued and we all laughed, ate, and talked about all the fun times we have had over the years. I can’t believe how blessed I am.