Chapter Four: Missed Calls and Concerns

Hey guys! So, should Isabel end up with Zayn, Harry, or Jacob?????? 

************************************************************************************************************

When I got to my apartment, I checked my phone. There were eight missed calls. There were three from Harry, two from Zayn, one from Liam, one from Louis, and one from Niall. I immediately called Harry. He answered on the first ring.

“ISABEL? Are you alright? Were you hurt? Why weren’t you answering your phone?” Harry asked in a rush.

“It’s alright, I’m fine. Well, I am now anyway.” I replied.

“What are you talking about?” Harry asked. I heard some voices in the background. “Yeah, it’s her.” He told them.

“Look, I got into a fight with my now ex-boyfriend and I went to Starbucks to get cleaned up.” I said.

“CLEANED UP? What did that son of a bi-” Harry exclaimed.

“HARRY I’M ALRIGHT!” I had to yell over his voice. “Look, how about you and the boys meet me tomorrow and we can talk.” I said.

“Fine. You can come over to me and Lou’s flat. I’ll text you the address.” He answered.

“Okay. Bye Harry. And tell the others I say bye.” I told him.

“Okay. Bye love.” He said. We hung up and soon after I got a message containing the address. I texted back that I would be there around one.

After I stopped texting Harry, I quickly made myself some pasta and ate dinner. I jumped into the shower and then got ready for bed. It had been a long and eventful day and I was ready to go to sleep. As soon as my head touched the pillow, I drifted off to dreamland.