Chapter Thirty Four: A Rooftop Talk and an Interview

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't uploaded this week. I've been really busy with school. And next week, I probably won't be uploading much either. I have four tests on one day! But in better news, today I went to.... (drum roll) THE ONE DIRECTION STORE!!!! It was the best thing ever. I got a bunch of gummy bracelets, a charm bracelet, a 2013 calander, stickers, and two postcards. I also made new Directioner friends! It was so fun to sing along to the tour DVD with random girls. And, just so you know, I have nothing against The Wanted. This is just for the story. Okay, enough chatter. Enjoy the chapter and remember to vote, comment, and fan! xxxxxxxxxxx

******************************************************************

The next morning I awoke to the sun streaming through the white curtains. I groggily pulled myself out of bed and jumped into the shower. The freezing water woke me up and after washing my hair and body, I got out and dried myself off with a towel. For my outfit, I decided to wear a white top with a floral lace design, black skinny jeans, and coral pink flats to match my small, flower earrings. I applied some natural makeup and braided my hair into a side braid.

When I exited the bathroom, I caught sight of the clock and noticed that it was only 8am. Since the boys didn’t have to be at an interview until 12:30pm, I decided to go up to the roof and relax. I figured that no one else would be awake and it would be quiet. After writing a note to Harry and leaving it on my pillow, I stepped out of the room and rode the elevator up to the hotel roof.

Once I got to the roof, I noticed that I wasn’t the only person that wanted some peace and quiet. Siva was standing at the side of the roof, looking over the city. Walking up behind him, I tapped his shoulder and he jumped a little.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.” I apologized as I stood next to him.

“It’s alright, love. I’m actually glad to see that it’s you.” replied Siva with a warm smile. I grinned back and then looked over Mullingar. The cars drove below us and people bustled around, going about their lives.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?” I asked Siva.

“Yeah, you are.” he said while staring at me. I blushed and turned away, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

“Um, thanks.” I answered. Siva moved a bit closer, almost touching our pinky fingers together.

“You know, you really are gorgeous.” Siva told me. I turned to look at him.

“I do have a boyfriend, you know.” I said with an edge of irritation in my voice.

“Well, he doesn’t have to know.” Siva said. He leaned in and before I could stop him, he crashed his lips onto mine. I placed my hands on his chest to push him away, but he took this as a sign that I wanted to kiss him. He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him.

“Siva, no.” I mumbled against his lips. He wouldn’t stop, so I took my hands and threw his hands off of my waist.

“I said no.” I said angrily. He ignored my protests and pulled me in again, making it impossible for me to get away. I struggled against his strong grip, but he wouldn’t release me. Suddenly, Siva was ripped off of me and I looked around to see who had done it. Zayn had a hold of Siva’s arm and was glaring at him.

“I believe she wanted you to stop.” he growled.

“This is none of your concern.” said Siva, looking down at Zayn. Siva was three inches taller, but Zayn’s anger made him appear larger.

“Zayn, let’s just go.” I said, trying to avoid a fight. He didn’t reply, so I just grabbed his arm and dragged him to the roof door. We got into the elevator and went down to our floor.