Chapter Nine: A Breakfast Date

AAAAAAAH! Thank you guys soooooo much for over 100 reads! I thought I would get maybe 20 in a week, NOT 100 IN 2 DAYS! As soon as I saw that I ran and told my sister and jumped for five minutes. Ok, continue reading. :)

************************************************************************************************************

I woke up the next morning in my white sheets and fluffy comforter around 9:00am and stretched. The thoughts of what happened last night came flooding back and I smiled.

 I looked at my IPhone and it read “One New Text”. I grabbed it and clicked the message. It was from Harry and it said “Morning, love. Wanna go get breakfast before me and the boys’ photo shoot?” I smiled and replied “Sure. What time?” He quickly answered and asked “Is 10am alright?” I replied and said “Perfect. Should I meet you at your flat?” He answered and said “Yup. See you then. xxxx”

We ended the conversation and I hurried to get up and get ready. I hopped into the shower and after that, I brushed my teeth, blow dried my hair, curled it, and put it up in a high ponytail. After that, I applied some light foundation, mascara, and Chap Stick.

For my outfit, I decided to wear a floral skirt with a ruffled pink singlet and black flats. I also wore a silver heart locket and pearl earrings. After I was done, I texted Harry to let him know that I was on my way and hopped in my car to go to the flat.

When I got to the flat, I knocked on the door and it was opened by Louis. He looked tired but when he saw me and smiled and hugged me.

“What are you doing here, Isabel?” he asked.

“Me and Harry are going to breakfast. Is he here?” I asked. Just as I asked, Harry came down the stairs. He was wearing jeans and a white T-shirt with a navy blazer on top. We smiled at each other and walked towards me at the door. He pecked me on the lips and Louis yelled, “EWWWW! No PDA!” We just laughed and Harry grabbed my hand, leading me out of the door.

“I wanna go!” yelled Louis.

“We’ll bring you back a waffle, mate.” said Harry with a grin. Louis was satisfied and closed the door. Harry and I walked to his car and he opened the door for me. He’s such a gentleman. I thought with a smile on my face.

“Why’re you smiling?” asked Harry.

“You’re such a gentleman. All of my other boyfriends have been jerks. I don’t deserve you.” I said while looking down at my hands. He put his hands on mine and I looked up at him.

“You deserve everything. If anything, I don’t deserve you. Don’t ever think you’re not good enough to be loved.” Harry said. I smiled and leaned in and kissed him. We broke apart and he backed out of the driveway.

“So, where are we going to breakfast?” I asked him.

“The Breakfast Club. Have you ever been there?” He asked me.

“I think so, when I was younger.” I replied. We continued chatting about family, friends, and other topics until we arrived at the restaurant. Harry walked around the car and helped me out. He intertwined our fingers and we walked into the restaurant.

When we got inside the restaurant, it was fairly empty. There were only about seven parties of people and most of them were older couple, but one was a table of about three 16 year old girls. When they saw Harry they squealed and came over to our table.

“Oh my god, you’re Harry Styles!” The blond girl said excitedly.

“Can we get a picture with you?” the other girl, this one a brunette, asked.

“Alright.” Harry complied.

“Would you like me to take it?” I asked the girls.

“Sure!” said the third girl. She handed me the camera and they posed around Harry. Harry looked a bit uncomfortable, but he smiled until I took the picture.

“Can I give you a kiss on the cheek, Harry?” the blond girl asked as I handed back the camera.

“Sorry, but I’m here with my lovely girlfriend.” Harry said and he walked over to me and took my hand. I smiled at him and the blond girl glared at me. Wow, attitude much? I thought. Harry noticed her look and pulled me closer.

“Thank you for supporting us, but my girlfriend and I are having breakfast. Bye!” Harry said. The girls walked away and our waiter came over to take our orders. We ate our breakfast and, as promised, we got some waffles and took them to Harry and Louis’ flat for the boys.