Chapter Ten: Waffles and a Kiss

Hola chicos! Last upload for today. There's a bit of drama in this chapter. ;) Thanks for reading and remember to vote, comment, and fan!!!!!

*******************************************************************

When we got to the flat, we walked in and immediately, three boys flew into the kitchen.

“WAFFLES!” they screamed. Niall and Louis got stuck in the doorframe and after two minutes, they figured out that only one at a time can fit through the door. Liam walked in after them laughing. They crowded around the kitchen island and grabbed their takeout boxes with their waffles inside. I noticed that Zayn was missing.

“Where’s Zayn?” I asked.

“He’s upstairs in the guest room. Said he felt sick.” said Louis with his mouth full.

“Okay. I’ll take this up.” I said. I grabbed his box of waffles and a fork and headed up the stairs. When I got to the guest bedroom, I gently knocked on the door.

“Go away.” Zayn said softly.

“It’s Isabel.”

“Oh. Okay then.” Zayn answered. I opened the door and walked in. Zayn was lying on the bed on top of the covers. Weird. I thought. I sat on the bed besides him and he sat up.

“Harry and I brought back waffles.” I told him. His face darkened at the sound of Harry’s name. He took the waffles and started eating. “Zayn, what’s wrong?” I asked.

“Nothing.” He mumbled.

“Seriously. You’ve been acting strangely and you’ve been quiet.” I pressed. He kept quiet and continued eating his waffles. I pushed down the take out box and looked him in the eyes.

“You can tell me.” I said. He sighed.

“Harry always gets the girl.” He whispered. I stared at him in shock. Zayn likes me? I wondered. “Why’d you pick him?” Zayn asked.

“I-I don’t know Zayn. I guess because he asked first.” I admitted honestly. Zayn looked down and pushed away his waffles.

“Zayn, I’m so sorry. I had no idea that you actually liked me.” I told him.

“What about the truth or dare kiss?” he asked.

“It was amazing, but I thought you thought it was just a dare.” I replied.

All of a sudden, Zayn leaned forward and kissed me passionately on the lips.

“That wasn’t a dare.” He said. I stood up in shock and left the room. Oh god, did I just cheat on Harry? No, Zayn kissed me. Did that count? A million thoughts were running through my head as I made my way to the living room where the boys were watching “The Notebook”. I laughed at their choice and sat next to Harry. He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me into him. He kissed me on the head and asked, “What took so long?”

“I talked to Zayn.” I answered truthfully.

“And?” Harry asked.

“And nothing. We just talked.” I lied. I felt awful lying, but there was no way I was going to start a fight in between Zayn and Harry. Harry accepted my excuse and turned back to the movie. What am I going to do?