Chapter Thirty Six: Movie Night With My Boys

We soon arrived at the hotel and walked to our room. I was still kind of shook up from the man mugging Harry, so I sat down on the plush couch. I heard Harry’s phone ring and he answered it.

“Hello?” he said and listened as the person on the other line talked.

“I think that would be alright. Let me ask.” Harry replied and turned to me.

“Isabel, would it be alright if the boys came to our room?” he asked me. I nodded and he told whoever was on the phone to come over. He hung up and came over to sit by me.

“Are you alright, love?” he questioned softly.

“Yeah. I’m just a little shaken up.” I answered. Harry put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me into his chest. I felt him kiss the top of my head.

“It’s okay. We’re safe now.” he murmured into my hair. We sat on the couch, me resting my head on his chest and him with his chin on my head, for a while until the boys knocked on the door.

“Wifey!” Louis yelled when I answered the door.

“Hubby!” I exclaimed and laughed while he picked me up in a huge hug.

“Please don’t break my girlfriend.” said Harry from behind us. Louis set me down and planted a sloppy kiss on my cheek. I made a face and wiped the slobber off of my cheek.

“Oh, you know you love my kisses.” Louis teased and ruffled my hair. Louis stepped into the room and the rest of the boys came into the suite. I hugged each of them and we sat down on the couch and chairs.

“What’s wrong, Isabel?” Zayn asked, noticing I wasn’t talking much.

“Well, after dinner, a guy came up to us and took Harry’s wallet and watch.” I said and the boys looked at us with wide eyes.

“Are you alright?” Liam questioned and I nodded.

“Just a little bruise.” I remarked and showed them the bruise on my arm. It was now purple and showed the mark of four fingers.

“Blimey…” they muttered.

“Do you guys want to watch a movie?” I asked, trying to distract them from my arm. It worked.

“What should we watch?” asked Niall.

“Toy Story!” shouted Liam and the boys groaned.

“Liam, we’ve already seen those movies a hundred times!” Niall complained and the boys nodded. Liam stuck out his bottom lip, making him resemble a cute little puppy.

“But they’re so good.” he said with a sad look on his face. He looked so adorable, I couldn’t resist hugging him.

“It’s okay, Liam. We’ll watch it on the bus tomorrow.” I compromised and Liam grinned. Pulling away from our hug, I got up from the couch and took the remote from Zayn. Scrolling through the movie titles, I clicked on “The Exorcist”.

“What about this one?” I suggested. The boys agreed with a little hesitation and a nervous look on their faces.

“Aw, are the big pop stars scared of a wittle demon?” I asked in a baby voice.

“No!” they all protested at once. I laughed and played the movie. Turning off all of the lights, I walked over to Harry and settled into his chest.

By the middle of the movie, all of the boys had moved to the couch and were hiding their faces in each other. I looked around and realized that I was the only one with my eyes on the screen. I smirked as a plan formed in my head and stood up.