Chapter Thirty Seven: Broken Hearts

“You’re late!” Paul yelled through the phone after Harry had answered it. Harry pulled it away from his ear a bit and looked at the time.

“Damn! Sorry, Paul. We’ll be down in five minutes.” Harry exclaimed and we both jumped out of bed. The next five minutes were a rush of brushing teeth, brushing hair, throwing on clothes, and me trying to put on mascara while pulling on my shoes. We were finally done and Harry grabbed my hand as we sprinted to the elevator. We hopped in the elevator and just before the doors closed, I realized something.

“Harry! Our suitcases!” I exclaimed and we both jumped out of the elevator whilst the doors were closing. We ran back to the room and grabbed our luggage before going back to the elevator. Once we entered, we realized that we weren’t alone. Alexander, Jay, Nathan, Max, Tom, and Siva. I looked over at Harry and he noticed the people in the elevator.

His eyes darkened at the sight of Siva and he took a step towards him. I grabbed his hand and pulled him back.

“Harry, don’t.” I warned in a quiet voice.

“You little bastard. What made you think that you could kiss my girlfriend?” Harry burst out.

“Harry, please just stop.” I pleaded and tried to make him calm down. He ignored me and walked up to Siva.

“Maybe you should let your girlfriend do what she wants once in a while. It seemed like she was enjoying it.” Siva sneered and Harry drew back his fist. I grabbed his arm and the elevator doors opened.

“What is going on in here?” questioned Paul and Liam helped him drag Harry away from Siva.

“I’m really sorry about what happened, Isabel.” Alexander told me.

“It’s alright. It wasn’t your fault.” I said.

“Maybe we could still meet up in London when you return?” suggested Alexander.

“Sure. That would be lovely.” I replied and after waving goodbye, I hurried after the boys and Paul. I went onto the tour bus to see all of the boys sitting on the couch except for Harry.

“Where’d he go?” I asked and they pointed to the bunk beds, where one had its curtains drawn around it. I walked over to the bed and pulled open the curtain.

“Can I come in?” I inquired quietly. I saw Harry nod and I climbed into the bunk.

“I’m sorry I flipped out back there.” Harry finally said. “I just get so protective over you.”

“It’s alright, Hazza. Just, please don’t go get your arm broken or something for me. I’m not worth that.” I told him and he looked up at me.

“Isabel, I don’t mind getting a black eye or broken arm for you, as long as you’re there to kiss it afterwards. I would do anything for you.” Harry said with a fierce look in his eyes. I grinned and leant in to kiss him passionately on his lips. I caught him a bit off guard, but he soon moved his lips in synchronization with mine. His hand came up to rest on my cheek and I felt his tongue run across the bottom of my lip. I parted my lips and we kissed for a few minutes before pulling away for air. Resting our foreheads on each other, I stared into his emerald eyes.

“I love you.” he whispered.

“I love you, too.” I whispered back and leant in to kiss him again.

After a few minutes of kissing, we exited the bunk bed and joined the boys on the couch, who were watching Toy Story. Liam sat there, smiling at the screen like a child on Christmas. Paul came into the living room area of the bus.