Chapter Twelve: Is This The End?

OH MY DIRECTION! I have over 250 reads!!!!!!! Thank you sooo much for reading and I hope you like the story!!! Comment if you want Isabel and Harry or Isabel and Zayn.

*******************************************************************

When my shift was over at 8pm, I texted Harry and let him know that I was coming over. I drove over to their flat and was greeted by Niall. “Hef Ifahel.” He said while chewing on a baked potato.

“What?” I asked confused.

He swallowed the potato and said, “Hey Isabel.” I said hey back and he led me into the living room. Liam and Louis sat on the couch watching a T.V. show.

“Where’s Harry?” I asked.

“Upstairs.” answered Liam. I nodded and went up the stairs. I looked around until I found a door that read “Hazza’s Room”. I laughed at the sign and walked in. I sat on his bed and waited for him. All of a sudden, Harry came out of his closet in nothing but his boxers. I covered my eyes and said, “Sorry! I was waiting for you and I thought-” My babbling was silenced when I felt a finger placed on my lips. I uncovered my eyes and saw a grinning Harry with jeans on.

“It’s alright, love.” He said. He leant in and kissed me softly on the lips. “It’s nice to see you, too.” He mumbled through our kiss. I smiled and kissed deeper. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I felt his tongue asking for entrance. I opened my mouth slightly and he slipped his tongue in. The door burst open.

“Hey Harry could I borrow some-” Zayn asked and then stopped when he saw us. Harry and I pulled apart. “Sorry.” Zayn mumbled and he ducked out of the room.

“Now where were we?” asked Harry with a cheeky grin on his face. I kissed his cheek.

“I need to go talk to Zayn about something.” I said. Harry looked confused but nodded. I pecked him on the lips one more time and said, “I’ll be right back.” Then I walked out of the room and went into the guest bedroom. Zayn was sitting on his bed with his head in his hands. My heart broke. I went over and sat by him.

“I’m so sorry.” I said. He looked up.

“Why are you sorry?” He asked. “I’m sorry I kissed you. I’m making you lie to your boyfriend.” He said sadly.

“Zayn, I need to tell him.” I said abruptly.

“I know.” Zayn said. I was surprised. I looked at him.

“But what if he gets mad at you?” I pressed on.

“He should. I deserve it.” Zayn said sadly.

“No, you don’t Zayn! Don’t say that. I promise I will make sure Harry doesn’t get mad. I’ll talk to him now.” I stood up and left the room.

When I arrived back in Harry’s room, I walked in the doorway and Harry was nowhere in sight. I stepped into the room and someone came out from behind the door. I started to scream and then saw a familiar pair of green eyes. “Harry! You scared me to death!” I said, pretending to be angry. I stomped over to the bed and sat down facing the wall. Harry came over and sat behind me. He rubbed my back apologetically.

“I’m sorry. I was joking. I wanted to surprise you.” said Harry. I smiled and turned to face him.

“I was too!” I said and laughed. He grabbed me in a hug and pulled me down on the bed. Then, he started to tickle me. I was screaming and telling him to stop. Before I knew it, Liam, Louis, and Niall burst into the room.

“ARE YOU USING PROTECTION?!?!?!” screamed Louis. We shot up.

“He was tickling me!” I yelled. The boys sighed in relief and left the room. Niall winked before exiting.

“Get it Hazza!” Niall said. Harry threw a pillow at the door. We looked at each other and burst out laughing. The reason why I came back to Harry’s room came to my mind and I instantly stopped laughing. Harry stopped soon after I did and looked at me.

“What’s wrong?” he asked me concernedly. I hesitated before answering.

“Promise me you won’t be mad.” I said.

“Sure. Now what is it?” he asked again. I took a deep breath.

“Zayn kissed me.” I blurted out.

“I know.” he said.

“What?” I asked.

“During Truth or Dare. I know.” He replied.

“No, when I took him up waffles today.” I told him.

“WHAT?!?!? That little-” Harry said in a rage.

“You promised me you wouldn’t get mad!” I exclaimed.

“That was before I knew he kissed my girlfriend!” Harry yelled. He stood up and punched a wall.

“Stop it Harry! Zayn apologized!” I said. I had never seen Harry like this. It was frightening.

Harry came back over and stood by me. “I don’t care if he apologized. He did it!” Harry said. He raised his hand and I flinched. Harry ran his hand through his hair. “Did you really think I would hit you?” he asked softly after noticing me flinch.

“Well, the way you are acting, I expected it! And I can’t stand to be around you until you calm down.” I said forcefully and stood up from the bed. I strode down the stairs and walked past the boys.

“Isabel, what’s wrong?” ask Niall.

“Not now!” I said. Niall looked hurt. “I’m sorry, Niall. I just have to leave.” I heard Harry coming down the stairs, so I quickly left the flat and headed to my car.

“Isabel, wait!” Harry yelled. I kept walking and got into my car. I slammed the door shut and pulled out while Harry was running after my car. Through my rearview mirror, I saw him sink to the street with his face in his hands. I kept driving while the tears streamed down my face.