Chapter Twenty Four: An Interview and Announcement

When it was 3pm, I decided to go back to my apartment. I needed to shower and change before the interview, as Harry’s sweatpants and T-Shirt were not very appropriate to wear to an interview.

“Harry, could you drive me home?” I asked him while we were sitting on the couch.

“Sure, love.” he replied and we left the flat after saying goodbye to the boys.

We soon arrived at my place and Harry rode up to the ninth floor with me. We walked to my door and he stopped at the doorway.

“I should probably get back to the boys.” he said. “I’ll pick you up around 5:30?” 

I nodded and he leant down to kiss me softly on the lips. I kissed back and he pulled away.

“See you then, love.” he said and quickly pecked me on the cheek. I smiled as he walked to the elevator and waved before entering it. When he was gone, I went inside my apartment and showered.

After I showered, I blow dried my hair and curled it. I decided to just put on natural makeup since Harry said that the stylists would do my makeup.

After I was done, I changed into the dress that the stylists had picked out. Apparently, Harry had told them my address and they had shipped it over. The dress was gorgeous. It was black and had three gold glittery bands spread out on it. It had tank top style straps and it fell to about mid-thigh. I absolutely adored it. I had to remember to thank the stylists. I accessorized with a few gold bracelets and black bow earrings. Finally, I slipped on some black stilettos to complete the outfit.

When I was finally done getting ready, it was 4:30, so I had a while before Harry and the boys came to get me. I decided to watch some television.

A few shows later, I heard a knock at the door. I grabbed my black clutch and opened it to reveal a smiling Harry. He was dressed in khaki pants, a white button down shirt, and a navy blazer. He looked really good. He grinned and looked me up and down.

“I should take you to interviews more often.” he said and winked. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

“But honestly, you look gorgeous, love.” he said in my ear while leading me to the elevator. I blushed and kissed him on the cheek.

“You look amazing too.” I said to him. He grabbed my hand and we walked out to his car. He opened the passenger side door and I slid in.

“Wifey!” said Louis and I turned around. I hadn’t even noticed that the boys were in the car. They were all wearing their signature outfits, just a little dressier than usual.

“Hubby!” I replied.

“You look fantastic.” said Zayn. I blushed.

“Aw, thanks Zayny.” I said and pinched his cheeks. He smiled and Harry got into the car.

“Ready to go, lads?” he asked. “And lass?” We all replied yes and headed to the studio where the interview was taking place.

We got to the studio around 6pm and were led to a dressing room backstage. The boys’ stylists were already there, so the boys got their outfits checked and the makeup artists started applying some makeup to the boys’ faces. I giggled at this and pulled out my IPhone.

“Smile, boys!” I said and took a picture for Twitter. Harry tried to grab for my phone but the makeup artist pushed him back into the chair. He scowled as I posted the picture to Twitter and to my surprise, I immediately got hundreds of retweets and new followers, including Louis, Harry, Niall, Zayn, and Liam.

“We’re ready for you now. I’m Lou.” said a smiling blond woman. She looked about 30 years old.

“Hi! I’m Isabel.” I said and sat down in a chair. As they were applying foundation, I felt a tug on my foot. I looked down to see an adorable blond baby girl. I smiled and asked, “Who’s this?”