Chapter Thirty Two: A Trip to the Pool

Hi! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I just went back to school and have been trying to make time for this. Also, Tom Daley plays Alexander. :) I seriously love Tom Daley. Why do all British people have to be so attractive? Anyways, enjoy the chapter! Also, fan, comment, and vote. xxxx

***********************************************************************************************************************

As soon as we stepped out of the bus to go into the airport, cameras and paparazzi surrounded us. They swarmed us with questions and Paul and the rest of the security team held them back.

“Harry! Did you cheat on Isabel?” One photographer yelled, while craning to get a picture.

“Are you two breaking up?” asked another. We were ushered into the airport and went to go through security and customs.

Soon enough, we headed onto our flight to Dublin, Ireland. I sat in between Harry who was by the window and Zayn who was by the aisle. Louis, Niall, and Liam sat behind us in the first class seats.

“Hey, Zayn?” I asked. He looked over at me.

“Yeah?” he replied.

“Could you grab my carry on? I think it’s in the luggage compartment.” I continued.

“Sure.” Zayn said. He stood up and leant over me and Harry to get my Jack Wills Reavley backpack. After he handed it to me, I thanked him. Unraveling my headphones, I popped one ear bud into my ear and offered the other to Harry.

“Want to listen?” I asked.

“Okay.” Harry said and grinned. He put in the other ear bud and we listened to “Give Me Love” by Ed Sheeran while the plane took off. I shut my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

“Isabel, wake up. We’ve landed in Dublin.” Someone whispered into my ear five hours later. I opened my eyes and saw Harry peering into my face. I smiled and leant forward to kiss him on his cheek. I got up and grabbed my suitcases.

We walked off of the plane and strolled through the airport.

“Paul, can we please stop for food?” whined Niall.

“The airport lunch wasn’t enough?” Paul asked.

“Do you even have to ask that?” questioned Liam. Paul chuckled.

“I guess not. Well, I suppose we could go to one of the airport restaurants.” Paul relented. Niall cheered and we all searched for a restaurant.

Finally after searching for ten minutes, we found a place called Alcock and Brown and ordered our food. It was promptly made and we went to a table to eat. After we were done, we left the airport and drove to the hotel.

“Boys, you don’t have a lot of time to goof off before the meet and greet. Go straight to your rooms and get changed and ready by 4pm.” Paul told the boys sternly. They all mumbled their agreements.

We got to our hotel and immediately went upstairs. I roomed with Harry, Louis roomed with Niall, and Liam roomed with Zayn. As soon as we got into our room, Harry rushed into the bathroom to take a quick shower and get ready. I sat on the bed and watched “The Inbetweeners” while playing Draw Something on my phone.

“Hey babe, do you want to come to the meet and greet?” Harry asked. I paused for a minute and considered it. After thinking about the mass amount of girls that will probably be there and hate me, I decided against it.

“No, I’ll just stay here. I wouldn’t want to cause a fan riot.” I said while laughing. He chuckled.

“I suppose that might happen.” Harry said. He strode over to the bed and kissed me. After a couple seconds, he pulled away.