Chapter Eight: We're Official!

Hey guys! This is my last update for tonight! I've been writing like four-five chapters a day! And that's pretty much it, soooooooooo enjoy!

*******************************************************************

"WHERE WERE YOU?” yelled four hungry boys as we walked into the flat.

“Starbucks.” Answered Harry casually while still holding my hand.

“Why the bloody hell where you at Starbucks?” asked Louis.

“We were hungry!” said Niall.

“This girl wanted to go on a date before agreeing to be my girlfriend.” Harry said with a smile.

“Girlfriend?” asked Zayn, looking a bit hurt. Harry didn’t notice, but I did.

“Yup!” said Harry happily.

“Does this mean we’re over?” cried Louis. He pretended to cry into Liam’s shoulder. Harry rushed over to Lou.

“Oh course not Boobear! What we have is special.” said Harry. They hugged and I laughed. I walked over to the cabinets and started looking for plates.

“What are you doing, love?” asked Louis.

“Looking for plates.” I replied. I looked around and realized that they were not needed as I saw all the boys eating pizza out of the box.

“Okay then, plate for one.” I said and got a plate for myself.

After we finished eating, it was nearly 8:30pm.

“I’d better get going guys.” I said.

“Awwwww! Can’t you stay over? We can have a sleepover!” exclaimed Louis.

“No, I have to go to work tomorrow. Maybe on Friday.” I said with a giggle. I worked at Forever 21. I started walking out the door and Harry followed. All of the boys called out bye to me except for Zayn. He had been especially quiet. I’ll talk to him on Friday. I thought.

“That was fun.” said Harry as we walked out to my car.

“It was! You guys are great to be around.” I replied. We were soon at my car.

“So, about that kiss…” Harry said with a grin. I smiled and leaned upwards. He leaned down and our lips met. His arms encircled around my waist and I put my arms around his neck. The kiss was gentle and as Harry tried to deepen the kiss, I pulled away.

“I have to leave, Harry.” I said with a grin.

“Stay.” Harry said. I laughed and pecked him one more time on the lips. Then, I walked to my car door. Harry opened it and I got inside. He leaned down inside the car and kissed my forehead. “Text me when you get back so I know you’re alright?” Harry asked.

“Sure.” I said. He closed my car door and I backed out of the driveway. I waved one last time and drove home.