~17~ Telling/Park Fun

You know those days when you really want to do something, but you are just too tired to do anything.

Well yeah, I am having one of those days. I would really like to get out of the house and go somewhere, but I don't feel like having to get ready.

Besides my brothers would not let me go anywhere anyway.

Ever since what happened a couple days ago, my brothers have been breathing down my back. They are basically everywhere.

I could tell that they wanted to ask me what happened but didn't want to 'trigger' me.

I wanted to tell them, but it just wasn't the right time for me. I still wanted to know why Sally exploded on me.

I refuse to believe that the things she said were true.

In the middle of my thinking my door burst open and Jacob came into my room.

I closed my eyes and pretended that I was sleeping, I really did not want to talk to anyone at the moment.

"Come on Lisa I know you are not really sleeping." He said sitting at the edge of my bed.

I opened my eyes and gave him a little smile.

"That obvious?" I asked.

"Yes," he said.

"Come on what got my baby sister so down this bright and shining morning." He said doing a little spin.

I looked out my bedroom window and it was storming. I looked back at him and raised an eyebrow.

"You know what I mean." He said.

"Its nothing really I just feel so hopeless," I said getting out of my covers.

"Why would you feel like that sweetie?" He asked scrunching his eyebrows.

"Does it have something to do with your attack?" he said when I didn't answer.

I nodded tears welling in my eyes.

"Oh come here, sweetie." He brought me onto his lap and started patting my hair.

"I just don't know why she would say that I thought we were best friends. " I said crying some more.

I have been holding this back for way too long.

"We did everything together, went everywhere together, talked about everything together, and all that went down the drain because of some boy," I said regretting saying the last part.

I felt Jacob tense up a little at that part.

But he didn't say anything.

"I just really want to know why she said what she said," I said wiping the last of my tears.

"Oh Lisa I really hate that you are going through this, but the right thing to do would be to talk to her and find out what she really meant." Rubbing circles on my back.

"Oh, she seemed pretty clear," I said getting angry.

"We-"

"You know what I don't even care anymore she can jump off a cliff for all I care. She ruined this friendship, not me." I said getting off of Jason's lap.

"Bu-"

"And you know what else if she really had a problem with me she could have talked to me," I said pacing the room.

"Lisa"

"To be honest our friendship started diminishing ever since mom and dad," I said.

"Lisa"