PART 10

Sameer: you done what I said??

Person: yes sir, you don't worry, everything is ready.

Samar: good, keep updating me, if you do one mistake then it's not good for you remember.

Saying this Samar cut the call and smiling. Next morning Arnav is still sleeping when he heard noises from outside, he wake up and came out and saw full area people is standing in front his home.

Arnav to ankhur: what happening here?? Why these people came here?? That to early morning.

Ankhur gave a photograph to Arnav, he's shocked seeing his and khushi's photo, the one Khushi is hugging him in hospital.

Arnav: what the hell??? How is this connected to Area people??

Ankhur: someone distributed these photographs with Newspaper to everyone, that's why all people came here to ask.

Arnav was shocked hearing this, he can't believe people are so blind now a days that they forget to decide what's wrong and what's right.

Person 1: what's this Ankhur Sir, we thought your family is reputed family, but seeing this our thoughts are wrong about you.

Person 2: what's all this, we gave example to our kids to be like Arnav and Anjali when they do mistakes, but what now Sir.

Ankhur: this is not true what you all thinking, someone knowingly done this.

Person 3: then who's this girl staying in your home, and Arnav is hugging her like this. See we don't have right to talk someone about their life, but we're all live in this society,
that's why we're asking you.

Hearing all this accusations Sameer is smiling standing far away from people, this is what he planned.

Sameer: [self-talk] I said you don't take panga with me, but you not listened to me Arnav, Bad day for you.

Arnav is still calmly hearing all the things, he don't know how to control this situation.

Arnav: see uncle, this is not true, she's staying here because she's our relative, her health condition is not good that's why she's getting treatment here.

Person 4: she's mental?? Oh my god!! Then she can't stay in this chawl anymore, what if she throws stones towards us??

Hearing this Arnav's blood boiled, he's just controlling his anger, he wanted to beat that person who said Khushi as Mental. Neelam is standing and hearing all this accusations,
she don't want their reputation go like this.

Person 5: throw her out of your home now itself, she can't stay here.

From nowhere a lady gone Inside and brought Khushi out from their home, Arnav was shocked seeing these insane people. The lady is about drag Khushi in crowd when Arnav
holds Khushi's hand.

Arnav’s eyes became red in anger, this is first time they're seeing him this much angry, “leave her hand”. Lady not listened when Arnav loudly said “I said leave her hand dammit!!”.

Hearing his voice lady left khushi's hand, seeing lot of people Khushi became scared and she hugged Arnav.

Arnav: [caressing her hairs] don't be afraid Khushi, I am here with you.

Person 5: see how she's hugging him in front of us, who knows what they do in four wall of room.

Hearing this Neelam closed her eyes in agony, ankhur also don't know how to control this situation.

Lady: this girl don't have character, see we're saying lot about her she's not caring anything. She can't stay in this society.

Before that lady hold Khushi's hand Arnav stood in front of her and said “don't you dare to touch her, otherwise I will forget that you're elder to me. Who the hell are you guys to decide about our life??”.