PART 36

ARSHI ROOM

Arnav and Khushi standing opposite side of Bed and seeing the decorated bed for them.

Arnav: This Nani never going to change. Vaise she's very clever in these matters.

Slowly the mixture is started to work. Both are lost in each other. Arnav came towards Khushi and slowly pulled her towards him.

Arnav: You're looking so beautiful Khushi.

Khushi: really??? I want to ask you something. Can you do that??

Arnav: whatever you ask from me Khushi, I will never say No to you. Tell me what you want.

Arnav placed his hand on her waist and making patterns on her belly. Khushi came near to him and whispered in his ear.

Khushi: Morning which you left incomplete I want you to complete that.

Arnav raised his eyebrows. Khushi kissed on his cheek and seeing his eyes.

Arnav: you want to feel that moment?? You want my touch on your…….

Before he complete Khushi hugged him in shyness. Arnav also smiled and hugged her. Arnav slowly started to remove her Blouse which have buttons backside. He's making pattern on her back that Khushi feeling tickling sensation. When buttons are open Khushi started to go othe side when Arnav held her Sari pallu. Background music started to play.

Khushi closed her eyes and standing facing her back towards Arnav.

Zara Zara Mehkatha Hai… Mehkatha Hai

Aaj Toh Mera Tan Badan

Arnav came to her and hugged her from back.

Mein Pyasi Hon Mujhe Barlo Apni Bahoo Mein.

Arnav slowly removed her Blouse and throws in one of the corner. He caressing her back from his fingers. Before he turns towards him Khushi covered her front from her Sari pallu.

Song [ Bheege Honta Tere Kaisa Dil Mera, Lage Absaa Mujhe Tan Tera]

Arnav held her both hands and made them Khushi's back. Khushi's front touching Arnav's chest. Both are seeing each other eyes. Arnav seeing her lips. He left her hands and cupped her face. Slowly their lips met with each other. The French Kiss going deep and deep that their breath is getting heavy.

Khushi: I Love You Arnav.

Arnav stopped kissing and seeing her face. Khushi started to remove his shirt buttons and said….

Khushi: I Love You because I like you so much. When I am not abnormal you took care of me I thought how much you love me when I became normal. I Love You Arnav.

Arnav smiled and again kept his lips on her and kissing her. This Time kiss is little rough that Khushi's lips are bitten by him. Khushi stared to move her hand on his chest and Arnav closed his eyes feeling her touch. When he opened his eyes Khushi's standing in front of without her Sari pallu on her shoulder. He saw her chest and he gulped his saliva seeing her beautiful br***ts.

Song

Khushi turned hurriedly Arnav's desire in his eyes for Her. Arnav holds her shoulder and pulled her towards his chest and slowly he started to caress her hands from top to bottom. His both hands came to on her belly button and slowly they're moving up towards their destination.

Arnav huskily whispered in her ears “May I ??”. Khushi's very proud because Arnav is asking permission to touch her. Khushi placed her head near his face and kissed him on his cheek. This is green signal for him. She hurriedly turned towards him and lifted her in his arms. He brought her on the bed and made her lay on the bed.