PART 25

Arnav all set ready to go Mumbai, Anjali and Ruhaan also came to NEELAM NIVAS to meet Arnav.

Ruhaan: soon I will join you there.

Arnav: ya, yesterday Di told me about coming to Delhi. When you come?

Ruhaan: I am waiting for his call, let's see what store for me.

Aman: don't worry Jiju, we're there with you.

Ankhur: take care, and come soon.
Arnav: where is Maa?? I am going and she not came down.

Anjali: she's in her room, go and see.
Arnav nodded his head and came to her Maa, he saw she's searching something in her cupboard.

Arnav: Maa, what are you doing here? And what you searching??

Neelam taken out a box and handed to Arnav. He's seeing her confusingly.

Arnav: don't tell me you again prepared sweets and hides here.

Neelam: No, these are Kandhani Jewelries for my daughter in-law. When you meet her give this as blessings of mine.

Arnav: sure Maa, I will give it to her. You just take care, don't think about me so much.

Neelam nodded and hugged Arnav tightly. Arnav was about come out from their room when neelam said “Chote, when you come back bring my daughter in-law with you”.

Arnav came to her and bends down to take blessings and said “I promise Maa, I will bring your Daughter in-law”. Neelam kept her hand on his head and blessed him. Both came out and bid bye to each other.

GUPTA MANSION

Shashi is tensed, today Karthik is planning to kidnap Khushi, but idiot don't know her power at all. He's still thinks when Karthik called him.

Karthik: where is Khushi?? I need her update.

Shashi: if you kidnap her then full police force come to find her. Why you not understanding this?

Karthik: the slap she gave me in past my mind is not ready to sleep at all.

Shashi: go to hell, if she get to know about this, then she will hire all six bullets in my mind.

Karthik: she will not get to know about this, so chill.

Shashi: OK, now Shivratri is coming right, daily she will go to Shiva Temple at evening. You have only that chance with you.

Karthik: what?? She's going to temple?? Are you joking?? Khushi and temple? Impossible.

Shashi: do you think all will be same as they are in childhood or in teenage? She changed a lot.

Karthik: fine, tonight I will kidnap her, don't open your mouth in front of anyone otherwise you're going to die.

Karthik hang up the call, Shashi said “idiot don't know he's entering in tigress den, he thought she's normal girl whom he will kidnap, go, go your time is near”.

NIGHT AT 9PM

Khushi came to Shiva Temple to do Pooja, Shivratri is coming near so she started to do Pooja.

She was about enter inside the temple she felt cold air in the atmosphere. Other side Arnav stepped his foot on Mumbai land, both Aman and Arnav came out of airport and saw Car is
waiting for them.

Khushi entered the temple and done her Pooja, she sat in the temple, Karthik and his gang is waiting for her to come out from temple.

Aman: why this much traffic today?? Is any festival going on?

Driver: yes sir, today is Shivratri, that's why this road have lot of traffic.

Arnav: don't have any other route to reach??

Driver: no sir, this one is short route to reach.

Arnav staring outside, atmosphere getting cool because any time rain will start to pour. Khushi started to come down from temple stairs when Karthik saw her coming.

Karthik: get ready guys, my dream girl is coming.

When she came down, rain started to pour, Khushi not brought her gun today, when she came five goons surrounded her. She saw all of them and getting ready to fight with them.
Before she fight with goons, Karthik came to her and standing in front of her.

Manik: nice meeting you after two years Khushi, not bad [he started to see her from down to up] you turned more beautiful.

Khushi: what are you doing here? I think you forgot that slap which I gave you in public.

Manik holds his cheek and closed his eyes and feeling her hand touch on his cheek.

Manik: I loved your touch Khushi, that slap always made me mad, but not for good thing, it's for bad, it always encourage me to take revenge from you.

Khushi: you think kidnapping me is that easy??

Manik: I know you're a police officer, but tonight no one going to save you, because you're alone here.

Khushi: Sher Akela Hi Shikar Karta Hai. ​Try on, we will see who win here.

Manik started to Lough hearing this and said “how you will fight?? You wearing saree Khushi, and you don't have gun with you”.

Khushi: come one by one, you will find your goons in hospital tomorrow.

Manik: why should I take risk? I know how powerful officer you are, I am not going to take any chance. This is best chance to kidnap you baby.

Four goons holds Khushi, she's struggling to come out, manik came to near her and holds her face. Before he kiss her someone kicked him from the side. Manik fell down and saw who idiot kicked him. There Standing our Dashing Bandha Arnav Singh Raizada.

When they are passing temple they saw goons holding some girl, they don't know that she's Khushi. To save that girl Arnav and Aman came out from car and before he do something to Khushi he kicked him.

Aman and Arnav started to fight with Goons, at the time Khushi also started to fight with Goons. In darkness both didn't saw each other. Seeing their fight goons ran away.

Manik: I will not leave you that easily Khushi, remember this.

Saying this he also ran away, when Arnav heard Khushi he turned towards Khushi and shocked
seeing her. He can't believe he's seeing Khushi, his Khushi. There she's standing wearing red saree, when Khushi saw Arnav she's so happy that, she forgot everything and started to run towards him.

In background music started……

Yeh tera mera milna, yun dilon ka khilna
[The meeting of yours and mine, the blooming of these hearts]

Arnav totally shocked seeing her, Khushi started to run towards him.

yeh hai khuda ki marzi, yun hi nahin hai yaar
[This is God's will, it is not just like that, friend]

Khushi stood in front of him and staring Arnav, and Arnav is thinking that he's again seeing dream like yesterday.

Yeh tera paas aana, yun nazrein milana
[Your coming closer, the meeting of the eyes]

Aman is happy seeing both of them. He folded his hands towards temple.

yeh hai khuda ki marzi, yun hi nahin hai yaar
[This is God's will, it is not just like that, friend]

Before Arnav step back Khushi hugged him tightly and tears are flowing down. When Khushi hugged him then Arnav get to know that it's not dream.

Tere bin, tere bin, dil naiyo lagda, o tere bin, tere bin, dil naiyo lagda
[Without you, without you, the heart does not feel for anything, oh without you, without you, the heart does not feel for anything].

Arnav also hugged her and said “Khushi”. Then Khushi opened her eyes and realized that she's hugging him. She slowly came out from his hug.

Khushi: May I Know You??

When Arnav heard this, Thunder and lightning sound caused in Sky. Arnav was stunned hearing this, he can't believe his dream crashed down in a minute.

Khushi: Sorry, I thought I met you before, is we met somewhere??

Arnav and Aman seeing each other face, before he say Azaan came there and shocked seeing Arnav here. Arnav also seeing him confusingly because he saw him before.

Azaan: why you came alone Khushi? Aunty said you left your gun in home.

Arnav: may I know what's going on here?

Azaan saw Khushi and she nodded her as No, don't tell him anything.

Azaan: sorry sir, she's our IAS officer Khushi, actually she have some memory problem. Thanks you came as a savior.

Khushi's heart is tightening seeing Arnav in front of her, she can see broken faith in Arnav's eyes.

Aman: I think we saw you somewhere? You came to Delhi once right?

Azaan: no sir, I think you saw someone else. If you don't mind can I take Khushi to home? Her mother is waiting for her.

Arnav don't know what to say, his Khushi didn't recognized him at all. Azaan held Khushi's wrist and started to go. Khushi have tears in her eyes and seeing Arnav turning back.

Main dhoondne ko zamane me jab wafa nikla
Pata chala ki ghalat leke main pata nikla
[When I started out to look for love in the world,
I found out that I had begun with the wrong address with me.]

Arnav just staring her going, the airport flashback came back to him where she left him breaking every dreams of his.

Jiske aane se muqammal ho gayi thi zindagi
Dastakein khushiyon ne di thi,
Mit gayi thi har kami
Kyun bewajah di yeh saza
Kyun khwab de ke wo le gaya
Jiyein jo hum lage sitam
Azaab aise wo de gayaa
[The one with whose arrival life had become complete,
and joys had knocked [at my door]
every lack was fulfilled,
why did (she) gave me such a punishment,
why did (she) give me dreams and then took them away,
if I live, it feels like a torture,
such pains (she) gave me.]

Aman: don't be sad Arnie, what if she not remember us, we will make her realize that what we're to her. You're so lucky that just entering in Mumbai we got to know Khushi Bhabhi address, thank God otherwise we unnecessarily searched for her. Say something Arnie.

Arnav: She have feelings for me, her mind may not recognized me but her Heart? It knows me, that's why she hugged me.