EPILOGUE

Zarah is staying with Garima. Ramu Kaka showering his love on her same way he loved to Khushi. Zarah is on cloud nine seeing all the Love from everyone. Lavanya forgave her because she saved Khushi's life and truly she's sorry for whatever she did to Aman.

Arnav: What?? I can't even romance you now??

Khushi: all are in home Arnav. What if someone see us like this? Go and pick Mamma and Zarah from airport.

Arnav: Azaan is there with them. Don't worry.

He hugged and said “thank you Khushi, I don't know that you renovated our old home again with new touch”.

Khushi: this is my gift to Maa and Baba for their wedding anniversary. I know to build this home Baba sacrificed many things. Then how can leave this home like that. I got you in my life from here only.

Arnav and Khushi in Delhi for wedding anniversary of Arnav's parents. Khushi renovated their burned house with a new Interior. Neelam and Ankhur had tears in their eyes seeing their home. Neelam hugged Khushi for this unforgettable gift. Today they are celebrating their wedding anniversary.

After all chaos in their life they decided to not look back. Khushi handover all property to the real owner. Ruhaan also one of them in that list. He was so emotional when Khushi gave him his parents property back.

They heard car sound and came out and saw Garima and Zarah. Khushi was happy and hugged her sister first and then to her mother.

Zarah: how's babies doing?? Missed your Maasi??

Khushi: they're fine. But trouble me a lot like their father.

Arnav: What the!! I'm troubling you?? By the way where is Azaan??

Zarah: he became driver for us, he's behind coming with luggage.

Neelam and Ankur came and welcomed them. This is first time Garima visited her daughter house in Delhi. She's very happy to see all of them. She thought maybe in previous birth she did some good things for that her daughter got in-laws like Neelam and Ankur. They love Khushi as she's their daughter.

Azaan came with luggage when Aman and Lavanya also came there. All are little bit tensed because Diwali is coming. They don't know how Khushi will react on that day. She's pregnant that what made all of them tensed. If something happens to babies then it will be dangerous for Khushi also.

Ladies are busy in preparation and men's are sitting in lobby, outside Khushi especially made this to sit at evening for tea break.

Aman: what happened?? Why your face is dull Azaan?? Everything is sorted right??

Azaan: yes everything is sorted. I closed the case saying that Shashi and Vikram had fight and dead on spot while fighting with each other. When Manik came to stop them then Vikram hit him with a rod.

Arnav: then why your face is dull??

Azaan: because of Zarah, she's not giving me attention Yaar. You know she's very dangerous than Khushi.

Aman: idiot, you still not proposed her?? How much time you take??

Arnav: Today you have to propose her here. Go and first hold her both hands and propose.

Aman: what?? Why to hold her both hands??

Arnav: she's not Khushi, if you say something then she will slap you. It's better before proposing her you hold her hands. Otherwise definitely slap will land on your cheeks.

ARSHI ROOM

Khushi is getting ready when she saw a gift box. She smiled and took the box. It's written “To Love of my Life” she opened the box and confused seeing the bracelet.