PART 45

Azaan came to studio where Arnav and Aman is starting a fashion Event. Seeing Azaan here they came to him.

Arnav: what happened?? You here??

Azaan: I want to talk with you something important Arnav. It's about Khushi.

Arnav: what happened to her? She's fine right??

Azaan: I think so … you know she's behaving weird Yaar. She never quits her cases for anyone… but today she said she will not continue this case.

Aman: that because she loves Arnie and don't want to lose him.

Azaan: but two days back she said that she will go further and give justice to those families which her Shashi Gupta destroyed.

Arnav: whatever I'm thinking that became true Aman. Her Brain is not working properly again.

Azaan and Aman are shocked hearing this. Arnav was lost and closed his eyes in agony. He's again standing on the same position where he met Khushi for the first time. Aman kept his hand on his shoulder to give some moral support.

Azaan: maybe Arnav is right, she even don't know where she kept those important proofs. You know how much hard work we did to collect those proofs??

Arnav in dilemma, just now he started his career and again Khushi's health is getting worse. He don't know what to do now?? How to handle both??

Aman: Be strong Arnie, this is not Time to think what to do or what not. We have to take strong stand against this situation.

Arnav: in all this your career is spoiling Aman. Please I suggest you to take your family business back.

Aman: Please Arnie, don't say like that. I will stay with you no matter what, because I gave promise to Khushi Bhabhi that I will always be there beside you and keep you happy.

Azaan: don't worry Time Heals Every Pain.

Arnav: No Azaan, You Have to Learn to Live with all the Pains.

GUPTA HOUSE

Garima got call from that unknown person. She's irritate to see the number.

Garima: why you calling me?? You know I don't like you.

Person: what you don't Like me?? Come on Garima in past you loved to stay with me.

Garima: maybe that's is biggest mistake of my life that I trusted you. Why you called me after so long years??

Person: what to do?? I have that kind of relationship with you…. What's say to that relationship?? Oh yes…… Soulmate Relationship.

Garima: When there is no relationship built then why now your forcefully building relationship.

Person: what to do….. First Love is Always Best Garima.

Garima: oh really?? You saying this?? Come on, I know you loved me only because of my property. Don't waste my time.

Saying this she cut the call, other side that person is laughing loudly and said “You don't know What I will do to your daughter Garima, you will cry and suffer for her like I did for you”.

APARTMENT

Khushi is sitting in balcony, today is hectic for her. When she's enjoying her coffee Lavanya came in from outside.

Lavanya: Khushi, how's your day??

Khushi: Better than you…..

Lavanya didn't got her meaning. She know that she's poking her.