PART 24

Khushi woke up and freshen up, after she came down. Garima is smiling to see her.

Khushi: what happened Mamma?? Why You smiling to see me??

Garima: someone secretly admiring someone.

Khushi saw her confusingly, she's not getting anything.

Garima: you really changed Gudiya, the person don't like anyone that easily who kept the photo of Model on her mobile wallpaper.

Khushi's eyes popped up hearing this.

Garima: I saw the famous Model Arnav Singh Raizada’s photo on your mobile Wallpaper. By the way he's very handsome. I saw his show yesterday in TV.

Khushi: ya, he's model, but he's very kind hearted person, that's why I like him. [And slowly said] and Love him.

Garima didn't heard her last words, she just smiled and started her work.

DELHI

Anjali: what ??? What you saying? Who called you?

Ruhaan: I don't know him Anju, but he's saying he know me. He's calling me to Delhi.

Anjali: can you tell me clearly?? My mind is blasting.

Ruhaan: he's saying that he will help me to get my parents home and factory.

Anjali: how's this possible? You said no one know you.

Ruhaan: yes, but don't know who's he and how he get to know that I am here? It's too confusing Anju.

Anjali: see Ruhaan, you're not going anywhere, who knows what they do to you, I am not ready to lose you. We're happy here, we don't need any property.

Ruhaan: I know that, but Anju the property is belongs to my parents, their memories are present there, I think once I should go there.

Anju: No, you're not going anywhere, I don't know my heart not ready to send you.

POLICE STATION

Azaan: I have good news Khushi, Shashi Gupta is meeting that person who tried to kill you.

Khushi stood up from her chair and seeing azaan seriously.

Azaan: we don't have much time, we have to leave now.

Khushi: where they meeting?

Azaan: come I will tell you on the way.

Both came out from police station and started their car. They don't want them to know that they are following them. Shashi Gupta is standing in vacant place where he said he will come.

Khushi: I don't know who's that person, why he's behind me?

Azaan: today we will get all our answers Khushi. Seeing him don't act OK, otherwise they will be alert.

They are waiting when a car came and stopped. A man in his 30 came out. Shashi shook his hand with him. Khushi is trying to see who's he? When he turned Khushi was confused and stunned seeing him.

Person: I said you don't test my patience, but you not listened to me, you will see what I will do to you.

Shashi: try to understand Manik, ​she's not any normal girl whom I sell to you, she's IAS officer.

Manik: that's your problem, I just want Khushi that's it.

Shashi: she don't have any weakness in her life to threaten her. Her friends also work in Police.

Her friend is the one who found her in Delhi.

Manik: I don't need history, when you gave Ransome to kill her, I thought she looks like you, when I saw her my mind is blocked. I was ready to marry her, but her ego made me to purchase her with any cost.

Shashi: she knows about me, now she's searching for you Manik.

Manik: if she not become mine then,
tomorrow is the last day of hers. I will see who will save her from my clutches.

Khushi and azaan can't hear what they both are talking. But they wanted to know who's that person who's helping Shashi Gupta. Azaan Don't know Karthik at all, but seeing Khushi's face expression he guessed that there is some story behind this.

DELHI

It was night, Arnav is going to his home when rain started to pour. He stopped his car and said Aman to go.

Aman: please Arnav, you will fall sick, tomorrow we're going to Mumbai.

Arnav: nothing happens to me, you just go.

Aman nodded his head, Arnav came out from car and started to walk in rain. Aman is seeing him from car and said.

Aman: I heard “Always be in love with Soul, not a face” you made that's true Arnie, I wish soon you find your soulmate.

Arnav is walking in rain, it's vacant place, no sound nothing, he stretched his arms, looking up towards sky closing his eyes and welcoming rain. When he heard Anklets sound. He turned and saw a girl running towards him wearing white transparent saree. Arnav lost in her because she's none other than Khushi, his Khushi.

tu itni khoobsurat hai
fida deedar pe tere
mukammal ishq ho mera
zara sa pyaar to de de
[You are so beautiful,
I could die to see you..
may my love be complete,
(as in, it should reach its objective)
give me a little love..]

Khushi came to him and seeing his eyes which is wet seeing her, she can see tears in his eyes in this rain.

falak kadmo pe aa jhuke
haseen lamhat wo de de
tere sang bheeg jaaun main
kabhi barsaat wo de de
tere bina jeena paDe
wo pal mujhe na de
[let the sky come and bow in my feet,
give me such beautiful moments..
I should get drenched with you,
give me such a rain sometime..
just don’t give me a moment
in which I have to live away from you..]

Arnav just staring Khushi when cars lights came on his eyes, light is so powerful that Arnav closed his eyes. When he opened he saw Khushi is disappeared and Sameer standing in front of him. Arnav saw him angrily.
Sameer: what a surprise? You here? You became costly Arnav.

Arnav don't want to argue with him, so he started to go when Sameer held his shoulder.

Sameer: what's so hurry, in home your mental wife not there to welcome you.

Arnav closed his hand in fist and held Sameer hand tightly and turned towards him. Arnav held his hand too tight that Sameer’s knuckles broken.
Arnav: don't you dare to talk about my wife Sameer. Today just your hand broken, next time your every bone will break. This is last warning.

Saying this Arnav punched him on his face and Sameer fell down on road. Arnav angrily started to go when ASR background music is playing in background.

NEELAM NIVAS

Arnav and Aman packing their bags when Ankhur came to them.
Ankhur: you guys going to achieve a big dreams, just keep faith on god, everything will be alright.

Arnav: we will come soon Baba, just take care of yourself and Maa.

Ankhur: you don't worry about us, just concentrate on your career and desire to become a best Designer.

Aman: we will uncle, because just now you said god fulfill our dreams.

Ankhur: God's Plan is Always More Beautiful than our Desire.

Saying that Ankhur wished them good night and went out.

Aman: Arnie, if Khushi have someone else in her life before you then what you will do??

Arnav stopped packing his clothes and saw Aman.

Aman: don't be angry on me, I just asking what if she have someone.

Arnav: if she have someone in her life before me, then also she belongs to me, because she's my wife. If knowing this she reject or ignore me then she will see another form Arnav Singh Raizada.

Aman: what do you mean by another form of Arnav Singh Raizada??

Arnav: she just saw my Love towards her, if something was there like you seeing, then she will see Hatred of mine.

Aman: how can you hate her?? In the reality you love her so much that your hate not going to work. In return you will be in pain Arnie.

Arnav: Sometimes Heart takes the Worst Pain To Bring Out Better Change.

Saying this Arnav went out, Aman is staring him in unbelievable look and said “is it possible to hate someone whom you love immensely?? Maybe he can, he's after all Arnav Singh Raizada, everything possible for him. But I can't,..... I can't hate Lav”.

MUMBAI

Azaan: finally, we found him, by the way who's he?? He know him before?

Khushi is all lost and thinking something deeply, she came out when azaan snapped her.

Azaan: hello madam, I am asking you something.

Khushi: I forgot almost all him, but he coming back to in my life.

Azaan: that means you know him. Who's he then?

Khushi: he's my Ex-boyfriend.

Azaan was shocked hearing this, how's this possible because he and Khushi are classmates.

Azaan: when you loved him? I am always beside you in our career, then when this happened?

Khushi: it's teenage love azaan, his name is Karthik​, but I denied him loving back.

Azaan: you're so confusing Khushi, you saying he's your teenage love and now you saying you not loved him, what's this?? Tell me clearly.

Khushi: don't ask anything now Azaan, it's suffocating. I want to go home, please drop me back.

Azaan: I don't know what happened in past, but always remember this Khushi, you're married woman, You're Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada, ​don't forget that.

Khushi clutched her mangalsutra “how she will forget her husband? Day and night I always think
about him. He's everything to me, everything”.