PART 12

Today entire Neelam Nivas is decorated with Flowers, today they're celebrating Dasara. Arnav came down after freshen up, he saw Khushi's saying something to his Maa and
she's denying.

Arnav: what's going on? You both talking something? What's the matter??

Khushi: see Arnav, I want to wear a saree like Maa, just once, but she's not ready. Today something special there na?

Neelam: when I said No to you? I said her that I don't have her size saree blouse, so wait today, tomorrow I will purchase for her.

Khushi: No, No, I want to wear now. Arnav say na?

Arnav: OK fine, Maa her size is same as Di's, so give her Di's saree, I know she still kept her sarees here.

Neelam: OK baba, fine.

Neelam was about to go when Anjali came in with Ruhaan, she smilingly said “that's not needed, because I brought everything for Khushi”. Khushi clapped smilingly and hugged Anjali in excitement.

Khushi: you're best Di, thank you.

Anjali: now come I will make you ready before Puja start, come.

Khushi nodded, Anjali and Khushi went inside the room. Ruhaan wished Arnav and hugged him. Arnav invited Aman and Lavanya for Puja.

Aman: Hi Arnie, Happy DURGASHTAMI.

Both hugged each other, Aman is seeing here and there for Khushi when Arnav asked “what are you looking for?? First go and meet Maa and Baba, otherwise they will take
your good class".

Aman: I will meet them, first I want to see my Bhabhi, where she's?

Anjali came down and said “Chote, she's ready, but she's not coming down, you go and bring her”.

Arnav nodded and before he goes to bring her when he heard Anklets sound, he stopped and saw Khushi coming towards them. The red lehenga choli is Matching her very well. She's simply wore Mangalsutra and Sindur. Arnav is lost in her for the first time. His heart is beating fast seeing Khushi coming towards him.

A Soft Rabba Ve Playing in Background.

Aman was amazed seeing Khushi, he now get to know why Arnav is ready to do anything for her. Because she have Innocence with Beauty.

Khushi came and stood in front of Arnav taking Tony in her lap. She smiled seeing Arnav. Neelam came to Khushi and said…..

Neelam: wow!!! My Doll looking beautiful, Anjali she's so pretty right?? Let no one's evil eye be one you .

Saying this Neelam took Kohl from her eye and putted behind Khushi's ear. Arnav is still lost, Aman came to him and said.

Aman: not bad Arnie, Bhabhi is Beautiful.

Arnav: I know, that's why all family members call her as Doll. She's just like a doll.

Ankhur called all of them to come. All standing in front of Devi Mayya Idol. First Neelam and Ankhur done Aarathi, Next Anjali and Ruhaan, Next Aman and Lavanya and last Arnav and Khushi both circled the Aarathi and folded hands in front of Devi Mayya. Arnav is praying “Devi Mayya, please make my Khushi fully recover”.

Khushi saw Arnav closing his eyes and murmuring something, so she asked “what are you saying slowly?”.

Ankhur: he's praying Doll, if we've any wish then we have to ask Devi Mayya to fulfill that.

Khushi: if we ask, then she will fulfill?

Neelam: yes, you asked for Mangal-Sutra and Devi Mayya gave right? Like that only.

Khushi nodded her head and folded her hands in front of Devi Mayya and praying “Devi Mayya, make Prince Charming always beside me forever”.

MUMBAI:

Garima is doing Pooja with Ramu Kaka, she only have one wish.

Garima: you very well know what I want, please Devi Mayya, keep my daughter safe.

Ramu Kaka: don't worry Bitiya, Devi Mayya send a good person in her life.

Garima: making her understand is next to impossible, because our Old Khushi not believe in God at all.

Ramu Kaka: life teaches a good lesson at wrong time Bitiya, for that we've to wait.

NEELAM NIVAS:

All are sitting in hall and chit chatting. Except Khushi. after this Neelam called them to have lunch.

Arnav: I will call Khushi, you guys carry on.

Saying this Arnav came to Khushi's room. She's sitting in front of mirror and seeing herself.

Arnav: Khushi, come, you have to eat something, remember? You have to take medicine.

Khushi stood up and came to him, she holds his hand and brought in front of mirror, she's still holding his hand and said. .

Khushi: I am looking like princess right Prince Charming?? Prince and Princess are looking beautiful right?

Arnav smiled and cupped her face, he's seeing her hazel eyes and said “You're the Most Beautiful Angel in the World”.

Saying this Arnav kissed on her forehead. Khushi smiled, Arnav felt Tony is leaking his feet. Tony is jealous maybe seeing Arnav close to Khushi.

Arnav: come, we will eat something.

Khushi: you've to feed me, nowadays you're not coming to see me and Tony. It's not good right Prince Charming?

Arnav: Sorry, come I will feed you.

He holds her hand and came towards dining table, all are seeing them to coming. .

Aman: Perfect for each other.

Neelam: Hope they stay like this forever together.

Arnav and Khushi also sat on dining table, Arnav is feeding Khushi like a small kid. Aman is shocked seeing this side of Arnav. After lunch, Arnav gave tablets to Khushi and she took without a fuss today, because Arnav is giving the tablets. Aman captured all of them in his camera, everything.

~~~~~
HOSPITAL:

Doctor called Arnav to meet him, so it was morning 9 Arnav came to meet doctor.

Dr. Batra: you have good news Arnav, foreign doctor said operation is possible and he's coming to India to attend one of the conference. It's very tough to find his appointment,
you're lucky that he himself coming here.

Arnav: means, next week operation starts?

Dr. Batra: yes, I prescribed those medicine for slow recovery, when he himself coming here then it's good.

Arnav: exactly what happened to her?

Dr. Batra: because of wrong medicine her brains one part is blocked, we can't recover that by medicine, operation is must in these cases.

Arnav gulped his saliva and asked “what about her memory?? She will remember us?? I mean she's staying with us more than one month, so I am asking”.

Dr. Batra: we can't say that Arnav, she maybe remember or maybe not.

Arnav was shocked hearing this, he's thinking what if she forgets him? He's still thinking when doctor said.

Dr. Batra: don't think much about that Arnav, but one thing I will give you guarantee that she will be normal girl like us.

Arnav nodded his head and came out from the hospital, in this one and half month he attached to her a lot. Taking her with him all Delhi they roamed with Aman and Lavanya. He started to fell for her, his Days start with Khushi and ends with her only. In this he
forgot his career, his job, his everything.

In this state he came to home, Neelam saw him all lost, she came to him and asked what happened?? Arnav sat on the swing.

Neelam: what doctor said Chote?? Any progress in doll case??

Arnav: this weekend her operation is fixed.

Neelam smiled hearing this, he saw Arnav's face and said “it's good news, why you sulking your face like that?”.

Arnav: because what if she forgets me?? What I will do??

Neelam was shocked seeing Arnav angry, she somewhere know that He Love Khushi. Why not she's such a sweet girl, she obey each and every word they say.

Neelam: nothing like that going to happen? She stayed with us one and half month, how can she forget??

Arnav: when she can forget her parents then what we're? She stayed with them around 23 year.

Neelam: you said you will give Doll's happiness Chote, when happiness is coming towards her, why you stopping?

Arnav remembered his promise, he's in dilemma, he's not stopping her Happiness, he's scared of losing her, he closed his eyes and opened them with determine and said..

Arnav: if Love is sacrifice then I am ready to sacrifice my Love for her Happiness.

Arnav is sitting in garden and thinking about Khushi. He's still lost when Khushi came to him with Tony.

Khushi: see Tony, your friend is sitting here, you know Arnav he's searching for you in home.

Tony came down from Khushi's lap and jumped towards Arnav, he sat in Arnav's lap and sat silently. Arnav caressed him, Khushi sat beside him.

Khushi: what happened?? Why you sitting alone here?? Maa said something to you?? Tell me I will take class.

Arnav smiled lightly and nodded No, Khushi bend towards him placing her head on Arnav's shoulder.

Arnav: Khushi, doctor said in one week you will be perfectly fine. I am going to Miss You.

Khushi: why you will miss?? OMG!!! You're leaving me right? You promised me.

Arnav: I know I promised, I will not break my promise, but what about you Khushi??

Khushi: simple, I will stay here.

Arnav saw her face and thinking “Hope you remember us Khushi, after coming in your original form, I don't know whether you like me or not”.

They both sitting like that and Ankhur watching them from his room and said “You're loving someone who doesn't know anything about Love, hold your heart Chote, otherwise you will be heartbroken”.

Arnav staring Khushi and in background voice his saying. ..

Rab Ne Milaya Tumhe Khud Mujhse,
Na Chahte Huye Huwa Ishq Tujhse,
Bas Gayi Dhadkan Mein Saans Banke,
Ab Door Na Ja Tum Humse.

[God made you to meet me, I started loving you, you came inside my heart as beat, Now don't go away from me].