PART 19

Azaan and Nihal reached to their flat. Azaan made her sleep on bed and Nihal called doctor.

Nihal: you said your friend is not married right? But here she's married and Mangalsutra on her neck sir.

Azaan: that's what I am not understanding? Whom she married?

Nihal: I think she have injuries on her head, I called doctor, she's our doctor, don't worry she will not tell anyone about this outside.

Azaan: I think she don't know about this Mangalsutra stuff, when doctor come, tell her to remove this Mangalsutra.

Nihal: it's not good to remove Mangalsutra from Suhagan sir, it's called bad omen.

Azaan: I know Nihal but, we don't know on which condition she will be after getting conscious. We will tell her when she become normal.

Nihal nodded his head and Doctor came and checked Khushi, doctor removed Mangalsutra from Khushi's neck and gave it to Azaan.

Doctor: I think some operation is done on her brain, she needs rest now, I will prescribe medicine please give her..

Azaan nodded his head and went out to bring medicine, Nihal is there to see Khushi.

OTHER SIDE:

Aman came while searching Arnav and shocked seeing him sitting on middle of the road. Aman came to him and said “Arnav, what's this?? If you became like this then who will handle family?? They are worried for Khushi and more worried for you Arnav”.

Arnav: how I will tell Maa that her daughter in-law is Missing and I am failed to protect her, what I tell My Baba that his daughter is not with me, what I tell to Di that her best friend is Missing Aman. I am failed.

Aman: you not failed Arnav, in fact you gave Khushi a new life. The life you wanted to give her. Don't blame yourself Arnav please.

Arnav: I loved her more than anything Aman, how I will live without her?

Aman: Har Prem Kahani Puri Nahi Hoti Arnav, Kuch Kahaniya Adhoori Reh Jati Hai. ​[Every Love Story Not End On Good Note Arnav, Some Love Stories Remain Incomplete]. I know it's hard to digest this fact, but I don't want to give you false hope Arnav.

Arnav: It hurts a lot Aman, when you have someone in your heart, but you can't have them in your arms.

Arnav and Aman reached Hospital back where family members are waiting for him. Seeing him
Neelam started to cry, he's coming towards them like he lost everything. He's silent not talking anything, Neelam cupped his face while crying.

Neelam: Chote, please don't lose hope, we will find Doll, please talk to us, don't be silent Chote.

Ankhur: Chote, please talk to us, don't be silent, see we all here, we will find her.

Arnav: She will not come back Baba, because she's no more our Doll, she's Khushi.

Saying this he handed Khushi's photo to Them, all saw Khushi's photo and shocked seeing that, she's not less than any heroin.

Ruhaan: I think we have leave now to home.

All nodded their head and reached NEELAM NIVAS. All sitting in hall silently.

Anjali: I think, Doll gained her memory back, that's why without saying anyone she left.

Aman: I also think same, because in her past someone hurt her, maybe in fear she left.

Arnav: where to find her now, we don't know she's safe or not.

Ruhaan: before leaving hospital, she called someone, maybe she went with them.