Who Is This?

[8:06pm]
Louis: How are you holding up, man?
Zayn: who this?
Louis: Um, it's Louis.
Zayn: oh
Louis: So you deleted my number? Guess I deserved that.
Zayn: Um tf do you care louis? You literally haven't talked to me in months
Louis: I realize I've been a terrible friend. I was being selfish and didn't support your decision but I'm over it now.
Zayn: so why have you finally decided to text me?
Louis: Because I'm sorry. I don't want you to feel alone.
Zayn: why do you think I feel alone?
Louis: I heard about you and Perrie. I can't imagine how you're feeling.
Zouis: oh
Louis: You don't have to talk about it. Just know that I'm here now and I still care about you every bit as much as I always have. Also congrats on your record deal. The boys and I are so proud.
Zouis: Thanks mate. Not really sure why youre being nice I've been nothing but a dick to you. What did I do to deserve friends like you guys?
Louis: It's all in the past now Z. I'll text you later. I'm about to go host a charity ball with Liam.
Zayn: have a blast man and tell Liam I said hi

*********
Welcome! This story started in 2015, shortly after Zayn left. It was inspired by that and at first was to focus on the Zouis friendship but it's turned into way more than that! (Don't worry, this IS a Larry story with Ziam as well)