Too Little, Too Late

[12:13pm]
Liam: Explain
Zayn: Management thought getting engaged would be good publicity for both our albums and tours and stop all of the cheating rumors. We told them we weren't ready, but they insisted. It got us to evaluate our relationship and we realized we were growing apart so we broke up. Modest didn't care though. They just said we couldn't go public with our breakup because Little Mix would lose sales. So since then, our relationship was just a PR stunt. Perrie and I had broken up before you and I started fooling around.
Liam: AND YOU NEVER ONCE THOUGHT TO TELL ME THIS?
Zayn: I signed a non-disclosure, I couldn't.
Liam: SO YOU THOUGHT IT BETTER FOR ME TO FEEL GUILTY?
Zayn: Li, I'm sorry. I had no choice
Liam: You should have told me! Nobody would have known if you told me!
Zayn: Liam I know you're mad but can you try to see where I'm coming from?
Liam: I don't think I can forgive you for this.
Zayn: Liam, please understand
Liam: there's nothing to understand Zayn. You let me think that you and I were cheating and you saw how bad it made me feel. You also knew I was too gone for you even though you didn't feel the same.
Zayn: My feelings for you were real.
Liam: You should have told me that a long time ago. You made me think you loved her. if you really had feelings for me, you would have told me the truth.
Zayn: That's not fair. I was legally obligated to fake being engaged.
Liam: I don't wanna hear it. You got out of your recording contract just fine you could've gotten out of this one too
Zayn: I'm so sorry
Liam: Go wallow in your own self pity. I don't care anymore
Zayn: So that's it? Just like that you don't love me anymore
Liam: pretty much, I actually have respect for myself now and i'm not going to be part of your little game anymore.
Zayn: Liam, please don't cut me off
[Message unable to send]
Zayn: Did you block me?! After all we've been through and you just block me?
[Message unable to send]
Zayn: I'm so sorry Li. I would do anything to go back and fix it. I wish I would have told you
[Message unable to send]
Zayn: I really did love you. I still do.
[Message unable to send]