Nosey

[5:31pm]
Niall: So you and Louis?
Harry: Yeah.
Niall: Why did no one tell me?
Harry: Louis told Liam. I didn't want to be the one to tell you guys and out Louis.
Niall: So I guess I wasn't supposed to know either?
Harry: I don't mind that you know.
Niall: So what exactly happened between you guys? I assume it didn't end well with the way you guys haven't been on good terms.
Harry: Has anyone ever told you that you're really nosy?
Niall: Sorry, it's none of my business.
Harry: It started a few months ago. Louis and I would get drunk together and then mess around. It kept happening until one night we actually had sex. At first, we only did it when we were drunk. In the morning we would blame it on being smashed and would swear it would never happen again. But we started having sex when we were sober. We agreed to being friends with benefits. I only agreed to it because I was in love with him. So i told him I was falling for him and he told me he needed time to figure out how he felt. And then he started sleeping with some girl when he was supposed to be sorting out his feelings for me.
Niall: That's why you guys aren't friends anymore? Louis didn't really do anything wrong. I mean it was kinda low that he started sleeping with someone else right away, but it sounds to me like he was just confused.
Harry: He led me on Niall. That's not okay.
Niall: You've had most of your life to come to terms with being bi and you've liked Louis for years. Louis probably considered himself straight or at least hadn't come to terms with liking guys. Can you blame him for freaking out when he realized he might have feelings for a guy?
Harry: I've never thought of it like that.
Niall: I'm sure he's going through enough right now. Cut him some slack. He didn't mean to hurt you and he's clearly sorry. You guys would be so good together and you didn't even give him a chance to show what a good boyfriend he could be.
Harry: You're right.
Niall: I always am.
Harry: But don't you think we should fix our friendship first?
Niall: First you need to tell him how you feel and give him a real chance. Everything will fall into place after that.
Harry: Thank you so much for the advice Niall. xx
Niall: That's what I'm here for. Love you mate!