Elevator

*Flashback*
As another award show after party wrapped up, Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Louis climbed into the back of their limo to be taken back to their hotel. Harry had gone home with some girl. At least that's what he will say they next day, even though everyone had seen him leave with some brunette guy. At this point in the night, after the casual drinking through the award show and the significantly heavier drinking at the after party, everyone was beyond drunk.
"How much do you guys wanna bet the paps will get a shot of Harry leaving the party with that guy?" Louis spoke up, breaking the much needed silence in the car. Everyone rolled their eyes, except for Zayn who settled on smacking Louis' arm. It was an unsaid rule that until Harry actually came out to them, they wouldn't mention that they already knew.
The remainder of the ride to the hotel was relatively silent. When they made it into the lobby of their hotel, no one was around other than the lady at the desk and the doorman. Zayn pushed the button for the elevator and they waited patiently for it to arrive. However, Niall decided he couldn't wait ten more seconds for the elevator so he challenged the boys to a race.
"Bet you Louis and I can take the stairs and still get there before you," Niall proposed to the group.
"Niall, you're crazy! We're on the top floor," Louis countered. Niall just raised an eyebrow at him as if to remind Louis that they are both athletes. Louis shrugged and they made off down the hall to the stairs.
Zayn and Liam exchanged a humorous look before Liam shouted after them, "You two have fun losing!" Zayn chuckled at Liam's attempt at trash talk.
The elevator finally arrived two full minutes later and they stepped inside as Zayn pushed the button for the 30th floor. The second the doors closed, Liam hit the stop button and the elevator stayed on the first floor.
"Liam, what the fuck was that for?" Zayn sneered as he gave Liam a confused look. Liam didn't say anything. Instead he started walking towards Zayn until he had him crowded against the wall.
"Liam, what are you doing?" Again, Liam said nothing. This time he put both hands on either side of Zayn's head and rested their foreheads together. Zayn was about to ask again what Liam was doing, but before he could get any words out, Liam crashed their lips together. Zayn froze in shock. After a second or two passed, Zayn pushed Liam back just enough to break the kiss.
"Liam, what about the contest?" Zayn lamely spat out. Liam cocked his head and raise one eyebrow.
"Is that really what you're worried about?" Liam questioned, making an effort to kiss Zayn again. Zayn kept turning his head so Liam would miss.
"I have a girlfriend Liam." Zayn mumbled back as an answer to Liam's question. Zayn tried to step away from Liam, but Liam gently placed a hand on his arm to keep him there.
"Don't you wanna kiss me?" Liam asked. A look of contemplation passed over Zayn's face before he bit his lip and nodded. That was all Liam needed to know before he planted his lips on Zayn for the second time that night. Maybe it was the alcohol impairing Zayn's judgement, or maybe it was the hot feeling that shot through his body as Liam moved his hands from the wall to Zayn's hair, but Zayn gave in and kissed Liam back.
The kiss wasn't sweet and tender the way a first kiss is supposed to be. It was messy, but hot and Zayn found himself wanting more. He opened his mouth when Liam tried to deepen the kiss. Zayn wrapped his arms around Liam's neck and in response Liam put his hands on Zayn's hips, dangerously close to his ass. Liam broke the kiss long enough to tell Zayn to jump, which he did, wrapping his legs around Liam's waist. Liam pressed him further into the wall to help keep him up, but mostly to get as much contact between them as possible.
They made out for a minute or maybe five before it was quite clear to both of them that they wanted something more.
"Upstairs. Now," Zayn mumbled against Liam's lips. Liam smirked into the kiss before asking Zayn why he was in a hurry to go upstairs. Zayn broke the kiss, but before Liam could protest, he started pressing kisses onto Liam's neck, slowly making his way to Liam's ear.
"Want you to take me to your room so you can fuck me," He whispered seductively in Liam's ear. A shiver shot down Liam's spine as he reconnected their lips.
Without stopping the kiss, Zayn reached behind Liam to hit the stop button again, putting the elevator into motion. They continued to make out until they reached their floor. Before the door could open, they fixed their hair and jackets which were messed up from heavily making out. The elevator dinged and the doors slid open revealing Louis and Niall sitting on the floor in front of them. When they realized Zayn and Liam were in the elevator they stood up with confused and worried looks on their faces.
"What they hell took so long? We've been up here waiting for three minutes. How did you not beat us?" Louis demanded. Liam and Zayn exchanged nervous glances before Liam spoke up.
"We were waiting for like five minutes for the elevator. It must have been stuck or something." Liam explained. The excuse didn't seem very believable, but Louis and Niall either bought it, or were too tired to care. The two unsuspecting lads shrugged and made their way to their respective rooms.
"You guys owe us twenty bucks! We won!" Louis yelled behind him to Liam and Zayn.
"There was never an official bet!" Zayn countered back before looking back at Liam with a hungry look in his eyes. "That was close. Now take me to bed."
Liam looked around the hallway to make sure the coast was clear and then crashed their lips together again. He walked Zayn backwards a few steps to his room and pressed him up against the door. If the moan Zayn let out, had anything to say about it, Zayn wanted him bad and he wanted him now. Liam fumbled in his pocket for the key to his room all while his lips remained firmly planted on Zayn's. He clumsily swiped the key card and led Zayn into his room to the bed.
***
The next morning, Zayn woke up with a killer headache in a hotel room he was pretty sure wasn't his, although he couldn't be sure since all hotel rooms look the same to him. He heard the shower running, realizing he wasn't alone. Zayn looked around the room again and thought he remembered his room with the door on the opposite side of the room. He was confused; if he wasn't in his own hotel room, whose room was he in? He saw Liam's suit jacket hung over a chair and a condom wrapper laying on the floor. As he tried to fit the pieces together, Liam stepped out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. The events of last night suddenly rushed back to him.
"Fuck." Zayn mumbled. However, it was loud enough for Liam to hear him.
"That's exactly what we did last night." Liam smirked. Zayn shot up in bed and grabbed his boxers which had been thrown carelessly on the ground the night before.
"Liam, this is serious! We slept together last night!" Zayn shouted in despair, resting his head against his hands, "No one can know about this."
"Sure, it didn't mean anything anyway, we were just drunk and horny last night." Liam clipped at Zayn. He then dropped his towel and walked over to his suitcase to grab some clothes.
"Put some clothes on Liam!" Zayn shouted then continued quieter, "I can't believe I let you fuck me! What the hell was I thinking! Why would you even come onto me?"
"You're right Zayn, I shouldn't have done that. You have a girlfriend and I kissed you. But, you kissed me back and you wanted to sleep together, you suggested it. So don't blame me for this." Liam angrily answered as he finished putting on clothes.
"Why did you kiss me though?" Zayn demanded, not moving from his spot on the bed.
"Because I was drunk and lonely and you're hot as fuck. I couldn't help it. I'm sorry, I crossed a line by kissing you." Liam admitted to Zayn.
"Don't feel bad, let's just forget about it. It won't happen again so it doesn't matter. Perrie will never find out." Zayn reassured.
"Yeah, it won't happen again." Liam promised. However, they both knew quite well they wouldn't keep that promise.
*End of flashback*