Take Your Own Advice

*Trigger Warning*

[10:18 am]
Harry, Liam, Niall
Niall: Are we still going over to his house at 4?
Harry: Yes, he needs to know we care, the only way to do that is by showing up and not talking about it.
Liam: Yeah, I think we upset him enough for one day, bringing it up will make him have a panic attack
Harry: Does he have panic attacks more often now?
Liam: Yeah, it's really scary to see him like that
Niall: How long has this been going on? How could I have missed it?
Liam: Few months I guess. He's really good at hiding all of it, I only found out he was cutting because I found the razor blade in his bathroom. I confronted him about it and he denied it like he just did, but then he admitted to it and said he was really depressed and was having panic attacks almost every night. He told me he was seeing a therapist, but I don't think he was.
Niall: Holy shit
Harry: oh my god, my baby. I can't believe this. I can't believe I didn't know. I knew he was depressed, but I didn't know how bad it was.
Niall: I didn't even know he was depressed.
Liam: I told you, he's good at hiding it.
Harry: Niall you said he was upset because of me
Liam: Harry don't you fucking blame yourself okay? If you don't remember correctly he's the one who hurt you, it's not your fault he's depressed.
Harry: I made him think I hated him. I called him some really shitty things.
Niall: But you don't hate him. You love him right? I'm sure he knows that.
Harry: I may have actually told him I hated him. But I was angry. I love him more than anyone in the world, but at the time I couldn't get over what he did to me.
Liam: Harry, I know he messed up, but he's so sorry, he was confused. Can't you understand what it's like to realize you have feelings for your best friend? He panicked.
Niall: Um, Liam maybe you should take your own advice.
Liam: What?
Niall: You're defending Louis, but you won't even hear Zayn out.
Liam: That's different and you know it!
Harry: This is so fucked up, none of this was supposed to happen.
Niall: Look, I'm clearly the only one in this band who has any sense left. Harry, you and Louis are made for each other, get the fuck together already and get over what he did. Liam, Zayn fucking hates himself for what he did, give him one more chance.