Will You Drop Everything

*flashback*
Louis wasn't sure why Harry had texted him at 2 am, asking him to come over right away, but he found himself at Harry's front door anyway. He told himself he only came over because he was curious what Harry wanted, but he was pretty sure he actually knew the reason. Harry was going to tell him he broke up with Kendall.
Harry answered the door on the second knock and all but yanked Louis inside.
"Guess what I did today Lou! I dumped Kendall. Thanks for advising me to." Why was he smiling so much? He just broke up with his supermodel girlfriend. Of course, the model status apparently didn't phase Harry even though it phased every other guy on the planet.
"Harry, I hope you didn't break up with her just because that's the advice I gave you." Louis walked further into Harry's house while talking. They ended up in the living room. Harry started to walk over to the couch.
"I didn't." Harry sounded very bashful all the sudden. Was that a blush? Louis remembered the conversation he had with Harry the night before.
"Harry..." Louis said carefully, making his way over to where Harry was now sat. Louis crouched in front of Harry, putting his hands gently on Harry's hands. Harry started to worry, this was how Louis usually told him bad news. "I hope you didn't think we would... get together, um you know, sexually...now that you're single. I was joking around I don't actually think we should do...that."
Harry chuckled dryly before replying, " Louis, I know that. I'm not stupid enough to break up with her in the hopes that I might get to sleep with someone else."
Louis slowly started to stand up. He dropped Harry's hands as he spoke. "So why was it so important I come over? You could have told me all that on the phone." Louis perched on the arm of the couch Harry was sitting on.
"I know, but I wanted to see you and I knew if I asked you'd drop everything and run over here." Louis honestly didn't know if Harry was joking, but it was true.
"You make it act like I'm spineless and do everything you ask." Louis said in mock offense. Harry just responded by lightly shoving Louis.
"Hey! You could have knocked me over." Louis tried to push back, but Harry got up from the couch and walked out of Louis' reach.
"It's late, you should just crash in the guest room so you don't have to drive home." Leave it to Harry to invite someone over late at night and then tell them to just stay because it's late. But of course Louis agreed.