Not So Platonic

*Flashback*
[1:00 AM]
Harry: What do you mean sweetie? I don't think you know what you're saying right now, love, you seem really drunk.
Louis: drubk tgougts r sobre words
Harry: I think it's the other way around babe.
Louis: I mght b drunk butt I no whut Im sayng
[1:13 AM]
Louis: u make m confuse i wnt u n Im not sure if its u or ur body I wnt
Harry: I'm gonna stop you before you say something you don't mean to say. I'll talk to you in the morning babe, I love you please drink lots of water and go to bed.
Harry: shit I'm used to saying I love you platonically but now that you know how I feel it's awkward... I'm sorry.
Louis: luv yo 2 ❤️
Louis: I think

[10:23 AM]
Harry: Good morning sunshine lol. Hope you're not too hungover. Did you get home okay?
Louis: Why do you care so much?
Louis: shit that sounded rude. I just meant what did I do to deserve a friend who cares so much. You're such a good friend honestly, I wish all my friends were as good friends as you are to me.
Louis: Bro.
Harry: 😐
Louis: Bro what's wrong?
Harry: Why are you calling me bro? You have literally never called me that.
Louis: I call you that all the time.
Harry: I would remember that...it's weird to call someone you have sex with "bro"
Louis: We used to have sex. Now we don't. So I can call you bro.
Harry: But I don't like it baby.
Louis: Well maybe I don't like when you call me baby!
Harry: You didn't seem to mind in the bedroom.
Louis: look last night when I said whatever the fuck I was saying, I was drunk I didn't mean whatever I said.
Harry: Peaches, I hate to say this but I don't believe you. You always say that drunk words are sober thoughts. Can you please just explain what you were talking about?
[12:01 PM]
Louis: I'm unsure of my feelings for you. It's possible my feelings are more than platonic. I'm not sure though. It's scares me to think about.
Harry: oh
Louis: Oh?! I spill my guts and all you can say is oh?!
Harry: I'm sorry, I don't know what you expected me to say love.
Louis: Maybe say that you'll give me space to figure it out? Or that you'll wait for me while I sort shit out? Maybe say you love me and you're not going anywhere?
Harry: You know all of that is true. I've loved you this long, I'm not gonna stop now.
Louis: I need time to figure out what I want. It won't take long, I just need to clear my head. and to do that we have to temporarily stop what we're doing. But I need you to wait for me. It won't take long I just need a week to be away from you and away from people and think.
Harry: of course I'll wait darling.
Louis: Promise?
Harry: I promise! I will talk to you again when you're ready. Xxxxxxx
Harry: I love you.
Louis: Yeah.
*End Flashback*