I know I Messed Up

[10:36pm]
Louis: Did you mean all those terrible things you said to me?
Harry: I was so pissed and hurt that I lashed out. The words felt true to be at the time. You lead me on and it was really uncalled for. How can you figure out your feelings for me if you're sleeping with someone else?
Louis: Harry I wasn't leading you on! I told you so many times that it didn't mean anything. It's not my fault you let your feelings get in the way!
Harry: Friends with benefits never works out, someone always ends up getting hurt. You should have told me right away you didn't have feelings for me instead of stringing me along when I told you I did.
Louis: I told you I didn't know how I felt. That was true. I wasn't stringing you along.
Harry: Instead of taking time to figure it out, you went and slept with someone else.
Louis: I didn't do that to hurt you Harry. I was confused and wanted to forget about my problems for a night. I'm sorry.
Harry: I appreciate you saying sorry, but that's not enough here. Do you have any idea how much you hurt me?
Louis: I'm so sorry I messed up, but I didn't mean to hurt you. You were trying to hurt me though. You told me you regretted ever being my friend and that I was a lost cause. That's a fucked up thing to say.
Harry: I shouldn't have said that Louis, I wasn't thinking I was just so mad.
Louis: I was scared, that's why I did it.
Harry: What do you mean?
Louis: I realized that I started to fancy you and that terrified me, so I got smashed and slept with someone to convince myself I didn't care. It didn't work, all it did was make you hate me. Can't we just start over?