Wrong Text

*Trigger Warning*

[10:02 am]
Louis, Zayn, Niall, Harry, Liam
Zayn: Louis are you okay? Niall said you were drinking last night and he said you were really upset. You didn't hurt yourself did you? What Niall said really worried me and Liam, we need to know you're okay and that you didn't hurt yourself again. Please tell me what happened babe, I can't stand to see you do this to yourself.
Liam: Why did you send that to the group chat?
Zayn: What? FUCK I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THAT.
Harry: Lou
Niall: Louis...is that true? Did you hurt yourself
Louis: Zayn doesn't know what he's talking about. He's lying. That's not true. Why would I hurt myself?
Liam: Louis...
Niall: Louis is Zayn telling the truth?
Zayn: Baby, I'm so sorry, I meant to just send that to you, I promise, I didn't mean it.
Liam: Louis, we are worried about you okay? Right now I don't care that we broke your promise not to tell. I should have never promised that, but you told me not to worry so I didn't tell.
Louis: There is nothing to worry about, I'm fine.
Zayn: Baby, you don't need to lie, we're your best friends, we want you to be safe and healthy and happy okay? Niall and Harry aren't judging you babe, they want to help.
Louis: I don't need any fucking help Zayn I told you a million times, I don't need help.
Liam: It's okay to admit you need help Lou.
Harry: Sunshine, please don't lie to us.
Louis: I'm not fucking lying to you. And don't fucking call me that.
Niall: Let's not discuss this over text
Harry: Louis what's going on?
Louis: You can all fuck off I don't know where you got this crazy idea Zayn.
Zayn: Louis I'm done with your bullshit. If you wanna deny what you told me and Liam then go right ahead. You're only hurting yourself.
Harry: Zayn lay off him
Louis: I don't need you to defend me Harry, stop acting like you all care. Zayn's right, it doesn't affect you guys.
Liam: We care about you Louis.
Louis: Then don't lie to my friends and tell them shit you made up about me.