Tricking Liam

[9:45pm]
Louis: Since you won't unblock Zayn, he wanted me to tell you that he would do anything to go back to the beginning and tell you the truth. He wanted to tell you but every day he waited it was harder to. He said he doesn't expect a second chance he just wants you to know he feels terrible about what he did.
Liam: that's no excuse. He lied to me, I can't just get over that. I wish I could.
***
[9:58pm]
Louis: He says he wishes he could forgive you but he can't.
Zayn: I wish I could talk to him. I feel like if I apologized in person he would hear me out.
Louis: Then meet up with him.
Zayn: How? He blocked me and he wouldn't agree to it anyway.
Louis: Then I will make plans with him and you will come with me but he won't know I'm bringing you.
Zayn: Would you really do that for me?
Louis: Of course Z! I'll text him now. When will you be back in the country?
Zayn: I'm actually flying back to see my family on Saturday so how about Sunday?
Louis: Sounds good. I'll let you know.
***
[11:53pm]
Louis: Hey wanna come over Sunday and watch the game?
Liam: Sure can I invite Niall?
Louis: That's fine.
Liam: What about Harry? I miss us all being in the same room.
Louis: Harry doesn't wanna watch the game.
Liam: Since when does Harry not wanna watch Man U play?
Louis: Since I decided I don't want him there.
Liam: I thought you were trying to get back on his good side?
Louis: Good point Payno. Fine he can come too.
Be here an hour before the game.
***
[12:22am]
Louis: He's gonna be at my house at 4. And he insisted on inviting Niall and Harry. Sorry about that.
Zayn: It's fine! I miss them! Can you tell Niall and Harry I'm going to be there?
Louis: I'll start a group message.