Stop Blowong Up The Group Chat

[9:00 am]
Niall, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Harry
Niall: Zayn will you be in town any time soon?
Zayn: Eventually.
Niall: I think the five of us should get together when you do.
Liam: No
Zayn: I think that would be a good idea actually! I miss you guys.
Liam: Fuck off
Niall: Liam, you ruin everything
Liam: I'm sorry if i don't want to spend time with the person who broke my heart
Niall: Liam I'm gonna be really fucking blunt right now. It means a lot to Harry, Louis and I that we all remain friends. We miss the group, don't ruin this. That goes for both of you!
Zayn: At least pretend for their sake? I feel so bad about what I did and I can't stand to see it come between our entire band.
Liam: Newsflash: You're not in OUR band
Niall: I'm sorry I brought it up, damn
Harry: Can you guys not blow up the group chat at 9 in the fucking morning? Thanks
Niall: Harry don't you think Liam and Zayn should stop being selfish and tearing the band apart.
Harry: Zayn tore the band apart already. Too late for that.
Zayn: I'm sorry I "ruined the band". It's not like you guys needed me anyway...
Harry: Don't say that, I'm sorry I'm making you feel unwelcome in this friendship. I'm just frustrated with how this all turned out.
Niall: We understand mate, we're all frustrated.
Liam: Alright, I'm not saying I forgive you Zayn, but obviously we're making everyone else suffer, so I guess I can be civil with you. But only for Louis, Harry, and Niall's sake
Niall: Thank god
Zayn: Thank you Liam.
Niall: Okay, time for Louis and Harry to make up!
Harry: We already have. For the most part.
Liam: Where has Louis been this entire conversation?
Niall: Hungover
Liam: You let him drink?!
Zayn: Niall you know he's trying to be sober right?
Niall: No I didn't know that! He's fine though!!!! Chill out. Harry already freaked out on me last night about it.
Harry: Sorry for caring