Wedding Planning

It was now a week after the proposal and time for wedding planning. After all, Kongpob and Arthit would be getting married in two months time.

Arthit was sitting around the dining table with his mother, Kongpob's mother, May and other females who he did not remember the names of. Doing what? Of course planning for the big day. Kongpob wasn't present as he said and quote, 'Oh....hehe...Arthit, you know I'm not fussy, I like anything that you like' after which he ran out of the house. Truly, Arthit was not in the least angry. He probably wouldn't want Kongpob to help anyway. Arthit got in touch with his feminine side while planning, he didn't need Kongpob seeing that.

Arthit wanted the theme colours to be pastel pink and white. He thought that they were quiet colours that would look elegant and also bring out his skin complexion. So there he was, trying to choose the type of fabric he wanted on the tables and and the music to be played. He thought it would be difficult but he had a lot of help from the females in the family.

He chose several songs (which will be named in the next chapter) to be played at the wedding and chose 'Bless The Broken Road' by Selah as the song he would walk down the aisle to.

When Arthit said that he wanted the theme colours to be pastel pink and white, his mother had gone out and gotten samples of flowers and decorations in hopes that Arthit would be satisfied with at least one. Too bad, she was wrong. Not only was Arthit picky, he was also a perfectionist. He would find flaws in everything and was never satisfied with the candidates.

Arthit was inspecting a pink rose in his hand. Everyone held there breaths but soon sighed, relieved when Arthit smiled. However, they seemed to misunderstand what that smile meant as Arthit only smiled at the rose because it reminded him of his and Kongpob's first date. "Eh....the rose is too pink, it should have accents of white," Arthit said while frowning. Everyone had gotten frustrated and were about to give up when they startled by Arthit's sudden gasp.

"Are you okay son?" Kongpob's mother asked. She grew anxious when Arthit didn't reply but simply stared at a particular pink rose hiding in the pile of many roses that he had rejected.

"I want this exact rose at my wedding. I want it everywhere," Arthit commanded still transfixed on the pink rose.

Arthit's mother immediately exclaimed, "You heard the man, this is the chosen rose!" not giving her son anytime to change his mind (not that he would).

That night was spent planning and they made great progress. Kongpob even came back in time to give his input on a few things.

Wedding planning was more fun than Arthit thought.

\\Hello readers! This is the end of the chapter. I'm sorry it was so short. The next chapter will be longer and I will also include pics of  the wedding decorations. Bye!!//