You Are Mine

Warning: The following is 18+ Read at your own risk. Enjoy!!

Third Person POV

Arthit moaned as Kongpob sucked on his nipples, milking them like a baby does its first time breast feeding.

"Uggghh...Kong....K-Kongpob" Arthit called out. He was blushing as he realized his position beneath Kongpob. Arthit lay completely nude under a half naked Kongpob, his legs stretched widely on both sides, the latter resting snugly in between them.

Kongpob's hands roamed Arthit's body, not a inch of skin was spared. Arthit promptly pulled Kongpob back up for a messy, wet and passionate kiss. There was nothing civilized about it.

Their lower halves grinded together in a frenzy. Arthit found it annoying that Kongpob still had his jeans on and tried to unbutton it, his mouth still locked with the man on top. The latter chuckled mid-kiss as he realized that Arthit was struggling and opted to help him.

Now they were both naked, their hot and sweaty bodies fitted together like a puzzle.

Kongpob lifted Arthit's right thigh as he kissed downwards lingering around his chest once more. Arthit felt a wave of pleasure as Kongpob assaulted his sensitive nipples and massaged his thighs at the same time.

Arthit's erection stood painfully waiting for Kongpob's warm mouth. Kongpob received this message well as he realized that the older man was writhing in anticipation. He let the rosy pink buds go with a 'pop' and moved to the awaiting treasure.

"Ugghh....Oh.my.god..Fuck-" Arthit let out a throaty groan as Kongpob's warm mouth engulfed his manhood. The latter bobbed his head up and down the length, not forgetting to massage those hanging sacks too.

"You're so gorgeous" Kongpob said as he let Arthit's manhood go, his breath coming out in heavy pants.

Arthit looked down and almost climaxed when he saw the younger man's appearance. Kongpob's cheeks were a rosy pink, his hair tousled and his eyes filled with lust. Arthit didn't have a chance to protest the other man's pause as his breath was abruptly stolen. Kongpob's tongue was on his slit. He gripped the sheets as he felt himself getting closer to his release.

"K-Kongpob...I'm going to c-cum" Arthit forced out. He thought that Kongpob would slow down but to his surprise, the latter only sped up.

"Uggggghhhh" Arthit's body arched as he rode his climax. Not even three seconds after, he was flipped over unto his stomach. His body shivered as he felt Kongpob slide up his back, his firm manhood settling among the crease of his ass. Kongpob's hot breath came closer to his ears and he muttered three words in a voice that could make anyone cum.

"You are mine."

We all know how much Kongpob loves Arthit. That night, he fucked him like he didn't.

End of the chapter! I wanted to go all the way with the smut but my innocent (not so innocent) mind wouldn't allow me. Hehe, bye!!