The End?

"So...what are you guys gonna do about the little one?" Kongpob's mother asked.

They were currently back in Thailand with their family and friends and Kongpob had just explained the entire ordeal and how the sleeping bundle ended up in Arthit's arms.

Arthit first responded.

"What else can we do? We take care of him and raise him as our own." He's an infant...should we have left him in Japan? Arthit thought.

Knot who was silent for the entire time finally spoke up.

"Kong, didn't you say that Takuya warned you not to let 'him' get to the baby? Is that not concerning? What if 'he' comes back to harm you guys or the baby?"

"Yeah, and what are you guys going to call him anyway?" Bright asked. He had not made any jokes about the matter and Arthit was both surprised and pleased. Bright seemed to understand how serious the situation was.

Arthit and Kongpob looked at each other then at the baby and Kongpob replied.

"Hwang, his name is Hwang...it means hope...he's our hope."

Hwang seemed to realize that they were talking about him and he opened his big doe eyes to look at everyone in the room.

The people he faced now, though he didn't know yet, would be his anchor and the people he would look up to.

His family.

The End.

Of book 1.

I plan to make another book based on Kongpob and Arthit's life with Hwang. It will come out after my book Together With The Devil is finished. I plan to make that a fast paced book though so it will be finished in a good time.

In the future, I will definitely edit this book as I realized that there are many plot holes and I must say that this is not how I planned for the story to go. I expected a light-hearted, cliche book with a bit of angst. Who knew that it would end with so much drama😂. Anyways, thank you for reading until the end even though it was shit.

Please comment on how you enjoyed or disliked the book and what I can change or improve. Please remember this is my first book so don't hate it too much😋