Special Chapter: Final Part

Kongpob would forgive Arthit, after he apologized.

Kongpob stood silently on the bridge, a crying Arthit holding onto him for dear life. It pained him to see his sun like this but he needed Arthit to realize that he should not be taken for granted .

A few minutes later, Arthit finally calmed down. He reluctantly released Kongpob and took a step back.

"Kongpob" he started. Kongpob turned around, a neutral expression adorning his face.

"I'm so sorry that I hurt you. I was late, again, for our anniversary celebration. I have been late to every single one and honestly, I have absolutely no excuse" Arthit paused and did something that surprised Kongpob.

He kneeled to him, head held low.

"I love you so much, my moon. Please, I beg your forgiveness. I know that I am not worthy, I know that I am selfish and incompetent, but please, please, please, don't leave me" Arthit said that last part in a whisper, his desperate voice making it sound as if he was praying.

Arthit finally looked up, awaiting Kongpob's answer. This time Arthit wasn't confident that Kongpob would forgive him.

Kongpob's eyes were full of tears, he didn't even try to wipe them. They just flowed out like a river.

"I forgive you." Kongpob's facade crumbled.

Kongpob kneeled down to Arthit and embraced him in a bone crushing hug. They both cried together, but for different reasons.

Arthit cried because he was relieved that Kongpob forgave him. He would work hard to be a better boyfriend.

Kongpob cried because he finally felt appreciated. No matter how confident Kongpob was in his love for Arthit, he couldn't help but feel insecure sometimes in Arthit's love for him. He knew the older man loved him and was shy when it comes to intimacy. Despite this, Kongpob found himself wanting Arthit to tell him that he loved him more often.

Suddenly, it started pouring. They were getting soaked to the bone but that didn't bother them in the least. They found warmth in the other's arms.

Arthit suddenly pulled away from Kongpob's embrace.

"I know that this is a little late but...happy third anniversary."

Kongpob smiled, "Happy third anniversary Oon" and captured Arthit's lips in a passionate kiss.

Of course they were content at that moment. Though they would soon regret it in the morning when they would awaken with a splitting head ache and sore limbs.

THE END.

\\This is the end of  the special chapters. What did you think? Should I do more? The next update will be a continuation of  Kongpob and Arthit's wedding. Bye!!"